Why All The Agro?

samran

Been noticing a bunch of truely stupid posts recently which seem to be all about picking on others. Muppets.

Hot season must be getting to you, hey fella's?

Do us all a favour, turn on the aircon, crack open a beer and chill out. It'll help make this forum a happier place.

I agree with you samram, but don't call them Muppets.

I just watched a old muppetsshow om Tv and had a very good laugh. How old are those Muppets? 30 years or something like that, but they're still great fun and I think the reason is that their humor is innocent and from all times.

Great miss Piggy and Kermit the frog. :o

That's what I miss in most people just some fun, a joke a comment whatever, playing with the subject and respecting the suject. But this needs some flair and inteligence of course. :D

Been noticing a bunch of truely stupid posts recently which seem to be all about picking on others. Muppets.

Hot season must be getting to you, hey fella's?

Do us all a favour, turn on the aircon, crack open a beer and chill out. It'll help make this forum a happier place.

They are all a bit uptight mate. It has been hot and sticky too. Some recent member problems are probably causing some problems. We'll try harder.

They are all a bit uptight mate. It has been hot and sticky too. Some recent member problems are probably causing some problems. We'll try harder.

letting the team down doc..... :o

Only joking!!

I should bottle some of these canberra autumn days for some of these blokes. Cool them right down!

letting the team down doc..... :D

Only joking!!

I should bottle some of these canberra autumn days for some of these blokes. Cool them right down!

I remember when living in Canberra about 15 years ago, it snowed in November one morning. :o