Advice about renting house

I intend to rent a house in Hue Hin but keep my house (owned by my son but I have 100% control of him) and travel between them often, would it be better to put the name of my girlfriend on the rental agreement in Hue Hin to make it easier in dealing with Immigration when registering the change of address

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It should make no difference whose name is on the rental agreement.

If you your girl friends name is on the agreement she will need do a statement that you are living with her.

If it in the girlfriends name do you mean she would  do the TM30 or TM28 or would I still have to get the owner to go to immigration

53 minutes ago, offset said:

If it in the girlfriends name do you mean she would  do the TM30 or TM28 or would I still have to get the owner to go to immigration

The owner should still complete the TM30 form but I don't think Hua Hin requires them to do it in person.

If in your girlfriend's name she would have to write a statement to confirm you living with her.

The TM28 is your responsibility.

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The owner should still complete the TM30 form but I don't think Hua Hin requires them to do it in person.

If in your girlfriend's name she would have to write a statement to confirm you living with her.

The TM28 is your responsibility.

Ok thank you for your help

15 hours ago, dotpoom said:

I travel a lot around Thailand, a week here and a week there, then back home, I don't mention it to anybody?

The OP doesn't say where his son's house is. If it's another large city, he may need to keep Immigration informed.

You may not mention your whereabouts to anybody. However, every time you check into a hotel and they ask for your passport, that is or should be reported to Immigration.

A village I live in periodically is never visited by the BIB, let alone Immigration. Just hope it stays that way.