Jump to content

90 day retirement visa report while traveling and no lease agreement

Recommended Posts


I gave up my condo to travel in Thailand.  My 90-day report comes due in a few weeks. What do I use for permanent address if I have none...or is it just easier to exit and re-enter.  And what docs do I need for the report?


if this is already covered in another post, excuse me. But, I did look.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can only do your 90 day reports at the office where you got your extension unless you formally change you address at another office.

To do your report at the office where you got your extension you would not need a proof of address.

If you had a address to have the receipt for mailed in reports to be sent to that would be an option to do them.

To do a change of address to a different office you would need proof of residence within that offices area of responsibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...