Pool tiles

carlyai

Hopefully, I'll be tiling my inground concrete pool next month.

Anyone got some links on tiling cement pools?

I was thinking of using the Cotto 12 X 12 " pool tiles.

I am thinking (just a little bit) of doing the tiling myself, so any advice appreciated.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Thanks. All the pebblecrete pools, driveway, etc I have seen, seem to crack over time. My driveway cracked after about 4 years.
I don't know why they crack, but was trying to stay away from pebblecrete.

2 hours ago, carlyai said:

Thanks. All the pebblecrete pools, driveway, etc I have seen, seem to crack over time. My driveway cracked after about 4 years.
I don't know why they crack, but was trying to stay away from pebblecrete.

As mentioned not the same & the reason it is cracking is that they lay a 10 mm coating of the pebble finish over concrete that has already been laid ( in home countries they actually mix the pebbles right through the concrete 

Yes all the difference ++ is covered in the download that I mentioned to the OP apparently he did not want to take time to download and read it 

Sorry, I have been into their website and read the information, but the links don't open for me.

Maybe it is a good product and maybe I will look at it further, but web sites need to be spot on to attract customers. Their web site has HTML coding errors, their is no technical information, and the links don't work for me.

Lift your game.

I know the owner if you want me to have him connect with you but we need to discuss further.

No, thanks. I was going to get info. but think I'll give it a miss. Stick with the way I'm going.