Explore the Phraya Nakhorn Cave in the Most Adventurous Journey in Hua Hin

Inspire

Explore the Phraya Nakhorn Cave in the Most Adventurous Journey in Hua Hin

cave.jpg

Super Discovery to be Made – and a Journey to Write Home About

Having lived some ten years now in Thailand, not much gets me excited – in fact I have even become a little desensitized to a beautiful beach or the view from one of the splendid roof top bars found in Bangkok. You could say, I have become a somewhat of a Bar Humbug.

Through my job I am fortunate enough to travel all around Thailand, my last 7 days has seen me in Samui, Pattaya, Bangkok and Hua Hin. I may call myself a Bar Humbug, but I know when life is good, and my life is certainly just that.

For my business trip to Hua Hin this time around I decided to take my wife, her father in law – whom had traveled specially from Russia to see her – and our two young kids; so it was fairly inevitable we’d be doing some tourist things, and that is where my story begins – with Phraya Nakhorn Cave.

I am writing this after just getting back from this trip, and I lay on the sofa in our hotel with my sore feet taking a well earned break.

Background to Phraya Nakhorn Cave

OK, now I am not a writer and time is precious so here is a quick explanation of the cave courtesy of renown-travel.com (thanks guys!):

“One of Thailand’s most beautiful and certainly the most photographed one is the Phraya Nakhon cave in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, about a 45 minutes drive South of Hua Hin. This impressive cave is located inside Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park and getting to the cave you will have some magnificent views of beaches, mountains and forests.

The Phraya Nakhon cave consists of two chambers. The ceiling of both chambers are open allowing the rays of the sun to come inside, illuminating the caves giving it a mystical appearance. The atmosphere inside the cave is tranquil and serene, especially when there are not many people around.

Full story: http://www.inspirehuahin.com/lifestyle/explore-phraya-nakhorn-cave-adventurous-journey-hua-hin/

inspire_pattaya_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Inspire Pattaya 2017-03-26

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 10:11 AM, NCC1701A said:

a very long hike to the entrance with some nice views of the coast line as you hike up the mountain side.

don't forget your camera as the sunlight striking the interior of the cave can be very dramatic.

Correct. I took these photos around 9:30 am

PA220085ps_zpsfxqoszgi.jpg

PA220084ps_zps9agswwcs.jpg

PA220083ps_zps31d5auw4.jpg

PA220079ps_zpsogtj5kzr.jpg

Archived