Weather in Phuket

volstateguy

What's the weather like in Phuket at the moment?  I'm thinking of going down at the end of this week when I'm in country, but a friend of mine said it's been raining everyday.  Anybody there at the moment that can tell me what the weathers been like?  I don't want to head down for my holiday if it gonna rain every day.

Thanks 

Very hot for most of the day, with thunderstorms crossing the Island most afternoon or evenings.

These storms are scattered and you may cop one or not. Many of us who live here regard them as a bonus this time of year because they cool things down, water the gardens and give hope the wells wont dry up this year, as they have done in the last couple.

If it rains step inside somewhere until it passes, it's not as if it stays wet for the day.

Visitors are doing the normal things here without much inconvenience.

Yep, has been raining daily for the past week, mostly evenings though. A bit unusual for this time of year but not unheard off.

I guess it depends on where you live. At my place in rawai we had a bit of rain yesterday evening and evening before, both short showers, before that only dry days.

sent using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Nurseynutcase said:

Currently sat on the beach in Kata, sky grey with some dark heavy clouds.

Very windy at the moment and it looks like it will rain at some point today.

Same same everywhere, I think.. 

Archived