Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always Tony's Disco??? :o (assuming that was a piss taking thread since I assume most think Tony is a <deleted>)

Def taking the Michael............Could you ever imagine Tony being Number 2.........his ego wouldn`t handle not being Number 1 :D

Actually he would have his own forum that way you could speak about how great he is and all things Tony. :D

Always Tony's Disco??? :o (assuming that was a piss taking thread since I assume most think Tony is a <deleted>)

Def taking the Michael............Could you ever imagine Tony being Number 2.........his ego wouldn`t handle not being Number 1 :D

Actually he would have his own forum that way you could speak about how great he is and all things Tony. :D

we've got the Donz for that purpose....

Always Tony's Disco??? :D (assuming that was a piss taking thread since I assume most think Tony is a <deleted>)

we've got the Donz for that purpose....

:o:D

brilliant night last night, one of the most enjoyable piss-ups i've had in a long time, and just to stay on topic, how about Club Boeche for a venue, especially if we could have all the tables round the jacuzzi, i'm sure those who were there last night would highly recomend it, and would agree that a memorable night was had by all.

Always nice to see the lovely Elsie again.

BB

sorry guys....I had someone over for dinner and we got a bit hammered on German Weissbier and Mrs. raro refused to drive me to town...

:D

You didn't miss much...... :o

Haha blinding night out, lost the plot in the end but found my way home.

Buckwheat you would have been proud of us. :D

Hello to all,

Just hit town on my new OA visa and I am ready to party. Just give me directions to the spot and I will be there. Temporarily staying at the Deluxe Perfect Mansion near 3rd Rd and North Pattaya Rd. till I get my bearings. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

rdrokit

Hello to all,

Just hit town on my new OA visa and I am ready to party. Just give me directions to the spot and I will be there. Temporarily staying at the Deluxe Perfect Mansion near 3rd Rd and North Pattaya Rd. till I get my bearings. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

rdrokit

welcome to yr retirement mr new OA visa, i reckon it's your shout... ad infinitum.

Hello to all,

rdrokit

I think with an OA visa you have to apply for a Party Permit first....you may check with the immigration in Jomtien Soi 5

Hello to all,

rdrokit

I think with an OA visa you have to apply for a Party Permit first....you may check with the immigration in Jomtien Soi 5

Ha, Ha. Already have my Party Permit and it has MANY entry stamps. I maybe in my 50's, look 40 but party like a 30 year old. Watch out.

i think with the people who are likely to turn up this Friday, maybe we can be a bit less restricted with a choice of venue, but anyway i will leave it up to the piss-up commitee to decide a venue and i'll be there regardless.

BB

Eden Club? Sorry, now hel_l Club :o:D

I will try and be there (wherever) as I will treat that as my last night in town. Leaving Pasrty City at 03.30 on Sunday morning to catch an early flight back to Saudi. So Saturday is a non-event.

Hello to all,

rdrokit

Ha, Ha. Already have my Party Permit and it has MANY entry stamps. I maybe in my 50's, look 40 but party like a 30 year old. Watch out.

point taken :o

first one is on me!