Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one Friday I manage to get off from working in my bar. I check this thread to see where to meet everyone and find it's the one week that doen't have a piss-up!!!

Ah well, just my luck.

Chris

Your the boss (aren't you ?), you should be able to take almost any night of the week off !

I was shocked to hear that there is a bar in Jomtien ! I thought that was the good, clean, wholesome area that is everything Pattaya isn't ! :D

BTW, what is the name/location of your establishment, and has the gang not stopped in for a "recon" ?

We made a recon indeed and the steaks were considered the best value for money in town! :o

Just reminds me...I haven't been over to the D'n'D for too long time...

With most of us going to Surin this weekend and whats shaping up to be a big party and the numbers may even top Phuket the way its headed, this friday probably will be a quiet one in Pattaya

Unless there is another suggestion we could meet at Berts the following friday to exchange stories of our ventures out from Pattaya

I don't know about the rest of you piss ups but I don't leave for Surin till Saturady morning so I am going to Bert's for some fish & chips Friday around 7pm if you want to join me.

I'll try to be there Rokit, haven't seen much pissheads apart from the regulars at my place :o

Unfortunately my business commitments don't allow me to leave for any extended period of time (which is measured in hours!) and I still haven't met the ultimate Thaivisa pisshead Khun Yorkie :D

Well as we attended Berts on Friday night and everyone had a great time as usual, who fancies doing something different this week?

One suggestion Saturday or Sunday afternoon at Lake Maprachan resort by the pool? might bring some people out who cant get to the friday nigth meet

This thread is slowing down - are there no new watering holes to be discovered in the area?

Don't start getting the old fart syndrome and turn up at the same place every Friday; same (but different) place every Saturday and so on - continuing the same conversations week after week.

You've got TV for all that crap!

This thread is slowing down - are there no new watering holes to be discovered in the area?

Don't start getting the old fart syndrome and turn up at the same place every Friday; same (but different) place every Saturday and so on - continuing the same conversations week after week.

You've got TV for all that crap!

Any suggestions would be more than welcomed

I'm waiting for the Pattaya crew to get organized.

I'm expecting free beer and a plentiful BBQ.

hurry up before the slow season get any slower!

Organised? We just had an Offical Pissup at Tropical Berts about 2 months ago so the next one wont be for a while I am guessing. so in the meantime any suggestions for venues to be checked out would be great

I'm waiting for the Pattaya crew to get organized.

I'm expecting free beer and a plentiful BBQ.

hurry up before the slow season get any slower!

Organised? We just had an Offical Pissup at Tropical Berts about 2 months ago so the next one wont be for a while I am guessing. so in the meantime any suggestions for venues to be checked out would be great

Hey I'm just a tourist from Phuket. I don't know squat. I looking for another excuse to visit. :o

I'm over for 3 weeks as of 30th May gents (and ladies) is there anything planned between then and the 21st June?

I'll be over from Sandland at about the same time, but I have to have an eye op. at some time during the two weeks that I'll be home.

So I'll dig out one or two of my usual places (not Crazy Dave's) and use them to recce the area(s). then try for a couple of suggestions.

The official pissups are usually when I'm in the Magic Kingdom, so I miss those. Have to make up for it at other times.

I believe the Official Piss-Ups are timed to happen while I'm out of the country, for two reasons.

One is I could probably drink up what-ever money George puts on the bar myself. :D (you'd have to see some of my bar-tabs to know what I mean !)

The second reason is so that when I do hit town, I have to arrange a party myself ! :o That way you get the Official Piss-Up(s), and the unofficial "I'm Too Pissed To Know What I'm Doing" parties ! :D

Speaking of which, it looks like I won't be getting home until late July now. :D Around 67 days or so (including the short trip I'm going to have to make back to the Great White North).

Only a few more years of this <deleted> to go.....................

rumours have it that there might be a booze cruise on March 31st...stay tuned! :D

which year? :o

ouch....you're right, it's May already...time flies....

[George...please add some embarrassed looking smiley to the collection....I might need one now...]

/edit: spelling...

Edited by raro

Choice, choice, choice! Two different venues. What's a girl to do!

Maybe we all should go to Bert's. BB and heli's plan seems to be flexible. :o

Edited by elsie

Buckwheat, Baz and myself are going to Bert's for dinner at 7pm on Friday. Anyone else that wants to join us is welcome.

Myself and Buriramboy will come to Berts then as Buriramboy has informed me there is one of you he would very much like to see, whether that's inside or outside the bar though i'm not too sure'. :o