professional / academic aptitude test

KKr

I am looking for an institution or private practice that can do an aptitude / IQ  test for Thai language only teenagers.
Goal is to lay out a motivated education and professional development plan for them.

Anyone has a positive experience with such testing in Thailand ?
Or should I ask do these tests exist in Thailand ?

When asking around, the only reference that came up was to a clinical psychologist at the local Hospital, but that is obviously not the speciality I am looking for.
(Also, taking this into a Hospital environment seems to be too threatening for Thai youngsters :ohmy: as they do not want to be associated with psychiatric treatment by their mates,  who by the way definitely also should take such test and learn a profession that suits them, rather than proving themselves in an un/re-productive manner.)   

Dr. Dude, 

If you are going to the hospital you will need the human research subject wavier/authorization and the powers at be  Ministry of Public Health will drown you in paper work.

Best to stick to a minor university and approach  the director of English or the International relations people, give them your pitch

All the best.

Archived