South African dad thinks missing Thai wife and "rapist" boyfriend are in Bangkok - slams Thai media

webfact

31 minutes ago, Darron said:

I have no case against her or him to drop, so I can't offer a carrot to either of them. For Hall I simply reported his true identity to the authorities (US and Thai) in early December and they were working on it. For her I filed a missing person report (so that I could get paperwork for my son) last week and that went viral which brought her out of hiding.

The police are working very hard to catch Hall and bring him to justice. If it is a case of mistaken identity then he could simply report to any police station to verify his identity. I would personally apologize to him and life would go on for everyone.

The police are working very hard to catch Hall and bring him to justice?

Are we talking about the Thai police here? Or the US police?

If you ex wife is 'out of hiding' why don't you talk to her about your son's passport issue. Does she care about her son? Doesn't she miss him?

We hear alot about your side of the story and the evil Jack Hall but what about your ex wife. She can't be all bad or you wouldn't have married her. What is your thoughts on your ex wife. What has happened to her? How can she not miss her little boy? Are you stopping her seeing her son? What is the story there?

Since you can come on Thai visa and make statements, why shouldn't we (Thai Visa) members and viewers know the whole truth. Tell us Darron.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both police forces are working on it. The Thai police are mostly involved because he is in Thailand obviously and are the ones I am mostly in contact with. I dealt with a Special Agent from the US Embassy originally in early December and they liaised with the Thai police.

I have spoken to her via Facebook regarding our son's paperwork and progress is being made. She has also suddenly started posting all over Facebook after not being online since 26 May 2016.

I never made my estranged wife out as being all bad. She made very bad decisions and things escalated from there. I have never stopped her from seeing our son and I have loads of evidence of messages from me inviting her to see him and spend time with him with me offering to pay for a hotel for her and her son to spend time together. I emailed her pictures of him often to which she never responded. Before I knew of Hall's true identity I had friends call me telling me that she was involved with a guy that they believed was psycho and before that she dated a drug addict. Which father would want their kids in an environment like that? When she left to disappear with Hall she left our son with her mom promising she would be back the next day and she never came back.

She has still made no attempt to go to the police and has said that she will not help them.

Wow sodomy with a 5 year old, what a complete sicko. That child will be scarred for life. Good thing the twisted Thai wife did not have custody of the 6 year old when they went on the run.

Edited by BradWilkins

I'm attaching a new picture of him, as it's one of the few pictures of him without a hat and shows of his facial features from a different angle. Hopefully it will help in spotting him. Remember not to approach him, but rather just call the police.

4D79998D-A6D9-4396-AEF1-6F6EB15F1A37 (2).jpg

Wow sodomy with a 5 year old, what a complete sicko. That child will be scarred for life. Good thing the twisted Thai wife did not have custody of the 6 year old when they went on the run.

Charged with Sodomy
Charged with indecent exposure
Charged with Child molesting
On the run in BKK.

Both police forces are working on it. The Thai police are mostly involved because he is in Thailand obviously and are the ones I am mostly in contact with. I dealt with a Special Agent from the US Embassy originally in early December and they liaised with the Thai police.

I have spoken to her via Facebook regarding our son's paperwork and progress is being made. She has also suddenly started posting all over Facebook after not being online since 26 May 2016.

I never made my estranged wife out as being all bad. She made very bad decisions and things escalated from there. I have never stopped her from seeing our son and I have loads of evidence of messages from me inviting her to see him and spend time with him with me offering to pay for a hotel for her and her son to spend time together. I emailed her pictures of him often to which she never responded. Before I knew of Hall's true identity I had friends call me telling me that she was involved with a guy that they believed was psycho and before that she dated a drug addict. Which father would want their kids in an environment like that? When she left to disappear with Hall she left our son with her mom promising she would be back the next day and she never came back.

She has still made no attempt to go to the police and has said that she will not help them.

So you've spoken to your wife on facebook. Which is where I have just been browsing and translating. You see I want both sides of the story. She seems very distraught, upset. Her friends keep on telling her to fight, fight, fight. I couldn't understand what was meant by this until it clicked. They mean don't let your ex husband take your son away from you. Fight him.

So we finally get the truth. This is more about a custody battle over your son than anything else.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Darron. But all I have is you word and not Nittaya's12552973_10153344242809103_5673863712215852399_n-1.jpg

Again, I have to say why no one has seen Jack? He must be wearing a disguise or something. You know one of the great inventions the contact lense. Its amazing how wearing brown contact lenses can change a foreign face. Grown a beard, he'd be impossible to spot.

3 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

So you've spoken to your wife on facebook. Which is where I have just been browsing and translating. You see I want both sides of the story. She seems very distraught, upset. Her friends keep on telling her to fight, fight, fight. I couldn't understand what was meant by this until it clicked. They mean don't let your ex husband take your son away from you. Fight him.

So we finally get the truth. This is more about a custody battle over your son than anything else.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Darron. But all I have is you word and not Nittaya's12552973_10153344242809103_5673863712215852399_n-1.jpg

Ask her for her side then, but be prepared for a run around (try to verify facts). I made it about custody as of Monday when I presented the reasons why I feel I should be give full custody of my son.

You may also want to ask her why she is requesting everyone delete any messages, drop cases, or if they are approached by police to keep quiet. Finally and probably the biggest one, why won't she go to police to help them apprehending Hall?

Edited by Darron

I can see now why she would be reluctant to sign papers re: your son's passport. I mean don't get me wrong, i've been in the middle of custody battle before and believe me, it ain't pretty, especially for the child. Unless a parent is clearly abusive to his child, i strongly believe shared custody should prevail. In the long run, everyone will benefit from it....I hope they catch the alleged boyfriend/pedophile though, as it would worry myself as well, knowing that he may be lurking around my child...Tough spot you are in.. I really wish all of you guys good luck.

Sent from my iPad

Just now, Miaow said:

How about her other son? Is he a louk kreung as well? Is he living with her now ???

Sent from my iPad

He is a half Thai/half Western and he lives with his grandmother in Bangkok.

There is far more regarding the Hall case than can be reported. These unreported aspects cause the most concern for my son's safety and the police have expressed their fears too.

Why does she still live with Jack? He's the one ruining her life. He must have her tied up or something. This is so wierd. I know love is a powerful thing but come on she must know by now what he is and what he has done. Something is not right. I have a feeling on this one.

6 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Why does she still live with Jack? He's the one ruining her life. He must have her tied up or something. This is so wierd. I kjow love is a powerful thing but come on she must know by now what he is and what he has done. Something is not right. I have a feeling on this one.

Exactly! Every one of her close friends, who met Hall, suspects the same. She cut all contact with even her closest friends a little while after she met him. Maybe not tied up, but threatened or hooked on something.

Edited by Darron

Exactly! Every one of her close friends, who met Hall, suspects the same. She cut all contact with even her closest friends a little while after she met him. Maybe not tied up, but threatened or hooked on something.

You keep going Darron, find this Jackson Matthew Hall quick. You could actually be saving your ex wifes life. What if this man snaps like he did in the U.S when he pulled a gun on the police. Your wife could be found in a ditch or something. Sorry, we don't know how desperate he is. Do you have anymore pictures of him, anymore description, height, weight, eye colour, tattoos, piercings, etc..

Rather strange indeed, she seemed to be a caring mother in the past according to her fb page anyway..Now estranged from both her sons, living with a pedophile!? Im afraid drugs may be involved here...

Sent from my iPad

1 minute ago, Miaow said:

Rather strange indeed, she seemed to be a caring mother in the past according to her fb page anyway..Now estranged from both her sons, living with a pedophile!? Im afraid drugs may be involved here...

Sent from my iPad

She was a caring mom and despite our relationship issues we both cared for the kids. Then as you can see from her posting she just vanished in May last year and left the kids with her mom. Her latest postings were only in response the story breaking on National TV.

Sent from my iPad

I concur Dr Watson. Nosey parker browsing fb pages, haven't you got a tele? Strange, estranged, rather, indeed, involved, what. You missed out louk kreung.

Seems odd but I guess kids can make people do odd things.

Very disappointed about this thread. This should be all about this lad and his charges.  The custody matter is simply spoiling the story and taking away focus from what appears to be just hearsay about this Hall guy. A nonce on the loose in Thailand with outstanding warrants. Proper information should be linked to the capture of this POS.

On 3/29/2017 at 8:58 AM, dddave said:

A Google of "jack hall alabama fugitive" received no relevant hits.  If he is a wanted fugitive, something should have popped up.

You don't understand. He's using a fake passport. He fooled the authorities. You think he can't fool Google?? 

18 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

You don't understand. He's using a fake passport. He fooled the authorities. You think he can't fool Google?? 

Fake passport to get out of USA and into thailand. There's not a lot of data to back up these claims and the lack info being provided seems just that; lacking. The school in khon kaen he worked at could have been interviewed.  More people who have come across this guy would have come out of the woodwork. I'm sorry but if you really believe this guy is what one person claims he is then a lot lot more could be done and if this was a desperate measure by a concerned parent then i'd like to think concerned parent has decency to get this topic removed or better yet if it's true load up on data and do not stop until the fugitive is found.

Edited by Rc2702

But let me understand this. They are on the run. The chick is trying to protect the guy. But they go to the capital city where the chances of getting caught is almost non-existent;) because there are only approximately ten million people who can see you and snitch on you, not to mention the CCTV everywhere etc. 

On the photos I've seen, the girl seems to be a normal, educated girl. How did she end up with this dumpster rapist and on what ground is she protecting him? Is she so in love that she cannot see what's going on or she's not wearing her prescription glasses? 

I hope that she's okay and soon it will be sorted out but I think the girl has lost her marbles. 

6 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

His passport is very real, as he used the identity of an old childhood friend to obtain it. Confirmed with the old friend, before I went to the embassy and the police.

I also said I believe they are in Bangkok now. Bangkok is a big place and there are loads of places to hide.

People are coming forward now and giving information. I can't present all of it here as it might affect the investigation.

7 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

But let me understand this. They are on the run. The chick is trying to protect the guy. But they go to the capital city where the chances of getting caught is almost non-existent;) because there are only approximately ten million people who can see you and snitch on you, not to mention the CCTV everywhere etc. 

On the photos I've seen, the girl seems to be a normal, educated girl. How did she end up with this dumpster rapist and on what ground is she protecting him? Is she so in love that she cannot see what's going on or she's not wearing her prescription glasses? 

I hope that she's okay and soon it will be sorted out but I think the girl has lost her marbles. 

Bangkok is a big place to hide and a westerner can literally disappear in some of the larger backpacker areas. People will only bat an eyelid if he does something crazy like walking around naked etc.

I will not request that the topic be taken down as I stand by my claims of Jackson Matthew Hall's true identity and I can back up everything with proof. This topic can help get more foreign eyes out there looking for him. I can also defend myself against comments, as what I said is fact and I have nothing to hide.

21 hours ago, Darron said:

Ask her for her side then, but be prepared for a run around (try to verify facts). I made it about custody as of Monday when I presented the reasons why I feel I should be give full custody of my son.

You may also want to ask her why she is requesting everyone delete any messages, drop cases, or if they are approached by police to keep quiet. Finally and probably the biggest one, why won't she go to police to help them apprehending Hall?

10 hours ago, Darron said:

Bangkok is a big place to hide and a westerner can literally disappear in some of the larger backpacker areas. People will only bat an eyelid if he does something crazy like walking around naked etc.

I will not request that the topic be taken down as I stand by my claims of Jackson Matthew Hall's true identity and I can back up everything with proof. This topic can help get more foreign eyes out there looking for him. I can also defend myself against comments, as what I said is fact and I have nothing to hide.

It's all about custody of your child with Nittaya. Ever since you broke up with your wife you have been seeking full custody. That is why you didn't get divorced. Even though you know she's with other men. 

"This topic can help me...blah blah blah"

Help you win custody.

Just one question for you to answer Darron. Why is there not one photograph of Nittaya your wife and Jackson Matthew Hall together?