South African dad thinks missing Thai wife and "rapist" boyfriend are in Bangkok - slams Thai media

webfact

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Darron said:

Providing it is him that's the story of the fuuucking year that. Well done darron you made this happen your content helped raise awareness and you were the main investigator who never stopped and you have very likely helped save children from this menace. 7 months? Brilliant work you caught an International fugitive. Thanks.

On 18/09/2017 at 10:30 AM, Kieranmc said:

Really I'm embarrassed that you cant see through this BS story and this Darron guys vendetta because this guy was with his wife having a fantastic time. The story is dead. It has nothing to do with this tool Darron anymore. I'm also confused since when do Thaivisa allow anonymous people post news stories.

You seen the news lately? The trivial matter the lad spent 7 months? Championing? Seems the rapist has been captured. I think it's time to own up to ones mistakes for more than just this rapist. Or perhaps like him you will just run away?

Ran the Thairath article through google translate.

I hope it is him, and not some poor bastard in a case of mistaken identity.

The woman still in the Bkk area?  Maybe he was heading south with the idea of slipping out of the country.

Edited by bendejo

9 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Ran the Thairath article through google translate.

I hope it is him, and not some poor bastard in a case of mistaken identity.

The woman still in the Bkk area?  Maybe he was heading south with the idea of slipping out of the country.

I'm sure it is him. I even recognise that backpack he is wearing as my ex's (Khaki, black back with those little tassles on the edges). My ex is still in Bangkok, her house was raided by police (neighbours told me over 40 police officers were there) and she cracked during interrogation apparently. She had sent him down to Samui yesterday to stay with friends of hers.

Edited by Darron

Just now, Darron said:

I'm sure it is him. I even recognise that backpack he is wearing as my ex's (Khaki, black back with those little tassles on the edges). My ex is still in Bangkok, her house was raided by police (neighbours told me over 40 police officers were there) and she cracked during interrogation apparently. She had sent him down to Samui yesterday to stay with friends of hers.

This is a serious movie script. Charge the reporters for comments darron seriously they will be swarming very soon (Global). How he fake his own death?