90 day single entry visa

If I take a 90 day single entry "O" visa can I do 2 land border crossings & 1 flight out without any problems covering me for around 6 months stay?

Any info' would be appreciated......thank you                          :unsure:

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

No you cannot.

A single entry non-o visa only allows one 90 day entry during the 3 months it is valid for entry.

I understand the 1 entry of 90 days but when that is up. So I cannot go to Maesai & get a 30 day exempt or fly out to KL & get 30 days exempt on return?

8 minutes ago, les1 said:

I understand the 1 entry of 90 days but when that is up. So I cannot go to Maesai & get a 30 day exempt or fly out to KL & get 30 days exempt on return?

If your non-o visa is based upon marriage to a Thai or having a Thai child you could get a 60 day extension of the 90 days to visit them at an immigration office.

You could do a crossing at Mae Sai for a 30 entry and get a 30 day extension of it at immigration for a fee of 1900 baht. You could do 2 crossings but those would be the only ones you could do this year at a land border now.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If your non-o visa is based upon marriage to a Thai or having a Thai child you could get a 60 day extension of the 90 days to visit them at an immigration office.

You could do a crossing at Mae Sai for a 30 entry and get a 30 day extension of it at immigration for a fee of 1900 baht. You could do 2 crossings but those would be the only ones you could do this year at a land border now.

Thank you. What I am looking at is that the 1 year - 90 day cannot be issued in Hull UK. By the way I am English with my English wife.

an EMTV is GBP 125 + GBP 10 so for 2 that's GBP 270. However a single entry 90 day is only GBP50.00 + GBP10 x 2 = GBP120. I only need around 6 months here so this could cut my costs. We are retired in our early 70's so cash counts.

9 minutes ago, les1 said:

Thank you. What I am looking at is that the 1 year - 90 day cannot be issued in Hull UK. By the way I am English with my English wife.

an EMTV is GBP 125 + GBP 10 so for 2 that's GBP 270. However a single entry 90 day is only GBP50.00 + GBP10 x 2 = GBP120. I only need around 6 months here so this could cut my costs. We are retired in our early 70's so cash counts.

You can still get the multiple entry non-o visas at the embassy in London in person or by post. Only the consulates are restricted from issuing multiple entry visas.