Video Road Rage: Man in the Civic vs female motorcyclist!

webfact

28 minutes ago, oldgent said:

did,nt back up far enough. I suppose it,s a prime example of Thai mentality

would be a good video to show Thais who are doing their driving test,

and do a question and answer test, the results would be interesting.

It beats me why Thai drivers need 2-3 metres space for a turn especially when they cut in front in a queue of traffic at 100+kph with barely a metre clearance

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, chrissables said:

Ok, carry on excusing his behaviour if you feel better for it. The point is he was in the wrong, she was slowly backing up, he did hit her. But in your warped mind she was wrong, interesting really.

looks like the Jury is out on this one. And he had no right to do what he done so that makes him guilty on that one.

still say she should have backed up a bit more

if you watch the video again she was late in braking so that makes it her fault

You clearly have no idea about road rules or driving. But you could be trolling as well.

sent using Tapatalk

looks like the Jury is out on this one. And he had no right to do what he done so that makes him guilty on that one.
still say she should have backed up a bit more

No, the jury is not out on this one, only in your mind.

sent using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, chrissables said:

Yes, you are right, but he was actually dragging me down the road! Backwards. 

Years ago a baht bus overtook me on my mountain bike, did an emergency stop, very nearly causing me to rear end a stationary car to avoid him. He got the same treatment. Again all the Thai people were shouting at me. They seem oblivious of what is going on around them.

Why do some guy's get all the excitement.....??

44 minutes ago, oldgent said:

if you watch the video again she was late in braking so that makes it her fault

She wasn't "late in braking" as she stopped when the car pulled out in front of her path.

But she wasn't happy, which is why she only moved backwards as little as possible to give him the room to continue.

He then became aggressive as he was worried that he didn't have enough room.

41 minutes ago, oldgent said:

don,t mean nothing in Thailand. He was well out before she arrived, you expect him 

to sit in the side Soi all day.

As a scooter driver, I can assure you that cars frequently do exactly the same as this driver - i.e. pull out into the middle of the road expecting everyone to stop for them.

Not something I see very often by those on scooters because, of course, its more likely to result in death.

A gap in traffic always emerges - although admittedly it often results in a wait in the middle of the road, but at least vehicles meanwhile can pass on either side.

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

So why are you defending this car driver who got out of his car to hit a scooter driver because, in his mind, she hadn't backed up enough?

if you read id:34 you will see that im not defending his actions against the lady. I won,t even begin to imagine what

was in their minds. 

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Pathetic! If the guy in the car couldn't make that turn, he should not be driving.

Then though he takes out his own ineptitude on a woman, knocking her to the ground and no one does anything apart from watch!

Then he nearly runs her over, leaving the scene. Amazing. I hope they find the stupid old git and take his licence away.

i agree but she surly could of ridden around his car and traveled on her way, end of story :coffee1:

3 minutes ago, catman20 said:

i agree but she surly could of ridden around his car and traveled on her way, end of story :coffee1:

Precisely how, without endangering herself and oncoming traffic?  Perhaps by backing up even more to go behind the car?

Mind you, I always love "end of story" or 'full stop' end of posts as they are SO indicative of the mind set of those posters convinced that only they have the 'right' opinion :lol:.

14 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Precisely how, without endangering herself and oncoming traffic?  Perhaps by backing up even more to go behind the car?

Mind you, I always love "end of story" or 'full stop' end of posts as they are SO indicative of the mind set of those posters convinced that only they have the 'right' opinion :lol:.

gone around the back of the civic ????? :coffee1:end of story right ?

Edited by catman20

3 hours ago, oldgent said:

would,nt like to get on the wrong side of her what a stubborn woman

she should have backed up her motorcycle no problem then

He puĺled out in front of her. He in the wrong.

3 hours ago, oldgent said:

would,nt like to get on the wrong side of her what a stubborn woman

she should have backed up her motorcycle no problem then

why is she stubborn, plenty of room for the idiot to drive thru' or are you the old guy that was involved or his brother with the same attitude.

Edited by Artisi

1 hour ago, catinthehat said:

There was clearly  enough room to complete the turn. In fact she even backed up a bit to enable this. He simply wanted to show what a "man" he was by inflicting a little punishment on a lowly second class woman. Wonder if he wold have exited the car if it was a man n the motorcycle. Maybe a mummy's boy still living at home. Hmmm

When i'm on the scooter and they block me like this i stop right behind the driverswindow so the light shines in his face. Why he had to block the lane like he did?

They never dare to challenge me cause i'm much taller but yes scooters are seen as 2nd class citizens...or even lower than that.

It's very normal for a Thai to cut a scooter off, just drive onto the mainroad when a scooter is approaching...they have no respect at all for scooters. Mine has a carhorn though, and i don't fear to use it.

Edited by fruitman

Just now, Artisi said:

why is she stubborn, plenty of room for the idiot to drive thru' or are you the old guy that was involved or his brother with the same attitude.

she must have said something to him that sparked him off, but still dose,nt excuse his actions

It may not be pertinent in TIT but most countries whoever is on a 'through street or road has 'right-of-way'.

The lady therefore had right of way and he impeded her right of way......... 

Doesn't that seem the attitude of most 'thai' males............. however.......... TIT.... LOL

1 hour ago, oldgent said:

she must have said something to him that sparked him off, but still dose,nt excuse his actions

Why do you insist on finding fault with the victim!? In your many posts you blame her when she was so clearly wronged AND assaulted! Do you hate women or something?? Or do you drive like that idiot?? Maybe both!?

10 minutes ago, Sig said:

Why do you insist on finding fault with the victim!? In your many posts you blame her when she was so clearly wronged AND assaulted! Do you hate women or something?? Or do you drive like that idiot?? Maybe both!?

she is not a victim she could have avoided it. but she was a victim of assault.

for your information i love women and i am a very careful driver. im sorry if

i rattled your cage.

the motor bike had right of way, she stopped on her side of the road and the stupid old bastard didnt know how to drive, he was at fault and should be charged. Big problem here is the arrogance of some drivers that think they can do as they please and not stop or give way when they have to by law

2 hours ago, oldgent said:

she is not a victim she could have avoided it. but she was a victim of assault.

for your information i love women and i am a very careful driver. im sorry if

i rattled your cage.

Sorry, but the car driver did everything wrong, coming out of the soi without waiting, stopping in the middle of the road, and then attacking the poor woman, so, what should she have done to avoiding it ??

That guy is a public danger, he should not be on the road , if you ask me.

It's really pathetic to blame the victim, if i happen to see something like that , it would be difficult for me not to punch the thug.

25 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Sorry, but the car driver did everything wrong, coming out of the soi without waiting, stopping in the middle of the road, and then attacking the poor woman, so, what should she have done to avoiding it ??

That guy is a public danger, he should not be on the road , if you ask me.

It's really pathetic to blame the victim, if i happen to see something like that , it would be difficult for me not to punch the thug.

and that would make you a thug as well