Red Bull heir Boss tight lipped in London about return to Thailand

webfact

9 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

Thai people should refuse to follow the new traffic laws about traveling on pickups until he is convicted and in jail so that the Thai police and Justice show that all people must follow the law.

That's right. Kill yourself in a pickup crash. That'll teach him!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

How exactly does the UK lose face

Loads of foreign kids with billions come to London,it  seems to attract them a LOT! Also Taksin wanted to buy a house there as first choice when he was on the run.

None of those kids made the billions themselves by hard working. 

London is becoming like Dubai, a magnet for rich folks who have something to hide.

42 minutes ago, seancbk said:

No the strange mindset is the one seen on this forum of vilfying anyone who is rich, and acting as if you wouldn't use every tool at your disposal to avoid prison if you were him.

What happened was an accident.   He didn't intend to kill anyone.   I don't think anyone should be punished excessively for an accident like that.   I certainly wouldn't want to be and I can't believe anyone else on here would.   

Banned for life from driving, made to pay much more compensation ($100,000 that the policeman's family got is a bit low, it should have been at least $1,000,000) and perhaps given a suspended sentence so if he does anything else wrong before the suspended sentence is up, then he has a problem.

Being boozed up a high on drugs is no accident and neither is running home to mummy and daddy to get the family driver to put their hand up as the driver, nor is getting your local BIB paid friend to smooth it over. 

No the strange mindset is the one seen on this forum of vilfying anyone who is rich, and acting as if you wouldn't use every tool at your disposal to avoid prison if you were him.

What happened was an accident.   He didn't intend to kill anyone.   I don't think anyone should be punished excessively for an accident like that.   I certainly wouldn't want to be and I can't believe anyone else on here would.   

Banned for life from driving, made to pay much more compensation ($100,000 that the policeman's family got is a bit low, it should have been at least $1,000,000) and perhaps given a suspended sentence so if he does anything else wrong before the suspended sentence is up, then he has a problem.

Try asking a few Thai people what their views are on this case, forget Thai visa forum opinions, I have asked Thais, they are fed up with this shit, how do you know it was an accident? Were you a witness?

And if it was my son he'd bloody face up to the consequences, not hide behind his mother like this spineless w&*ker.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, 007cableguy said:

The very least they could of done is suspend his Thai driving licence so at least keep this cop killer off the UK roads !...I take it he would of got a international driving permit or is he above what us commoners have to do? 

Whilst I agree with your sentiments, an International Driving Permit is not needed in the UK if you have a valid Thai drivers licence.

Edit to add: I believe it must be a 5 year licence.

Edited by chickenslegs

The Red Bull family is worth 22 billion US dollar. I repeat 22 Billion dollar. That's a lot of money, combine that with the corruption in Thailand and he is basically a free man.  

Only episodes like this with the media can make him think about what he did. Or else he couldn't care less.

Edited by balo

6 hours ago, seancbk said:

I occasionally work in an open prison in the UK in a voluntary fashion in the kitchen so get to mix with a wide range of inmates. One of them is an ex-oil rig worker in Aberdeen who had four pints of Stella after he came off the rigs before driving home at night and killed a teenager. He got 7 years.  I consider it fair and just. Your justice wouldn't make him bat an eyelid - he would be chauffered around all over the place and free to enjoy his life. He was penitent , reflective and felt he got what he deserved and he helped inmates to prepare for a better life. Maybe the Red Bull kid could grow in a similar fashion. But he must serve time.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10521193.Drink_driver_fell_asleep_at_the_wheel___causing_fatal_crash/

2 hours ago, stewart479 said:

We can all do our bit by boycotting Red Bull products. Perhaps a social-media campaign of this nature would at least hit the Corps bottom line.

I keep telling people worldwide to boycott. Make him pay one way or another.

10 hours ago, amjamj said:

Happy to know what he still enjoy his life ! I would love to see what all the idiots would think if it was their son in the same situation ? So funny that you cannot imagine and be honest.

I wish him to escape all this shiiiteee.

Its not about him or his family , its about the system that allows it to happen.

5 minutes ago, snoopy21 said:

Why there is no campaign boycotting buying Redbull?

Because they sold 6 billion cans last year so any boycott would need to be global and frankly most people outside Thailand probably don't care what happened.

18 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

there is no international arrest warrant.  Not issued by Thailand.  You have to wonder why ?

I think post 38 gives you a rough idea. Money changed hands as it always does and the cops figured that was the end of things. Money here is the soothing balm that makes voices crying in the wilderness silent. Well not just here its all over in some cases subtly and in others just blatantly like here now then go away sho sho. The class system also is world wide in one form or another. Look at what workers in the west face now. Last election a snake oil salesman came along promising salvation and voters swallowed it hook line and sinker. My job during my working years used to be fun but now your nothing but a automaton. Wind er up. 

5 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I occasionally work in an open prison in the UK in a voluntary fashion in the kitchen so get to mix with a wide range of inmates. One of them is an ex-oil rig worker in Aberdeen who had four pints of Stella after he came off the rigs before driving home at night and killed a teenager. He got 7 years.  I consider it fair and just. Your justice wouldn't make him bat an eyelid - he would be chauffered around all over the place and free to enjoy his life. He was penitent , reflective and felt he got what he deserved and he helped inmates to prepare for a better life. Maybe the Red Bull kid could grow in a similar fashion. But he must serve time.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10521193.Drink_driver_fell_asleep_at_the_wheel___causing_fatal_crash/

The red bull kid, first up he isn't a kid, although probably still suckling mum, secondly - change his attitude, no way - he is spoilt, self absorbed, rich, couldn't give a stuff about anyone other than himself, who has already set in concrete his attitude to others. There should be an international warrant issued, his passport cancelled and dragged back here to face what's remaining of his criminal activity. 

11 hours ago, BwindiBoy said:

You are everything that's wrong with whatever country you come from!

I agree... you're suppose to teach your children right from wrong 

and instill a sense of responsibility in them.  Not spoil and hand

them everything on a silver platter.  You allow your ADULT children

to be responsible for THEIR actions....that's a good parent not

always bailing them out!!!   

10 hours ago, balo said:

The Red Bull family is worth 22 billion US dollar. I repeat 22 Billion dollar. That's a lot of money, combine that with the corruption in Thailand and he is basically a free man.  

Only episodes like this with the media can make him think about what he did. Or else he couldn't care less.

Not so free even with all their money...loss of face, people hate

them, You don't see this scumbag in Thailand, on the run but

cannot return to his home country.....Yet!

3 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

Not so free even with all their money...loss of face, people hate

them, You don't see this scumbag in Thailand, on the run but

cannot return to his home country.....Yet!

Unfortunately he'll be surrounded by people whose moral compasses are so flawed and distorted in the hunt for and show of wealth that they have little regard for virtue and personal ethics...

When do you see friends in Thailand berate each other for drink driving or behaving like total prXcks ?...  instead they laugh along and support the carelessness...  This guy will be surrounded by such people, no one will be a true friend and stand up for their ethics instead they'll suck up affirming the the belief that this guy is untouchable and can do no wrong.

Its always the same when ethics and morality play second fiddle to wealth...

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Unfortunately he'll be surrounded by people whose moral compasses are so flawed and distorted in the hunt for and show of wealth that they have little regard for virtue and personal ethics...

When do you see friends in Thailand berate each other for drink driving or behaving like total prXcks ?...  instead they laugh along and support the carelessness...  This guy will be surrounded by such people, no one will be a true friend and stand up for their ethics instead they'll suck up affirming the the belief that this guy is untouchable and can do no wrong.

Its always the same when ethics and morality play second fiddle to wealth...

"Water seeks its own level".... Scum attracts Scum!

On 4/6/2017 at 0:21 PM, bheard said:

Maybe a heavy duty campaign on Brit social media could be enuf to shame him into coming home.
Then again, he's got no sense of shame, so that wouldn't work.

Sent from my F3116 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Might be enough for Red Bull to stop his VIP access to events though ! 

I wonder where the Thai Red Bull is available. In western countries, the red bull we know is from Red Bull GMBH Austria. They are not connected to Red Bull Thailand.

Wikipedia: In 1984, Mateschitz co-founded Red Bull GmbH with Yoovidhya and turned it into an international brand. Each partner invested US$500,000 of savings to found the company. Yoovidhya and Mateschitz each held a 49 percent share of the new company. They gave the remaining two percent to Yoovidhya's son, Chalerm, but it was agreed that Mateschitz would run the company.

Edited by alocacoc

1 hour ago, alocacoc said:

I wonder where the Thai Red Bull is available. In western countries, the red bull we know is from Red Bull GMBH Austria. They are not connected to Red Bull Thailand.

Wikipedia: In 1984, Mateschitz co-founded Red Bull GmbH with Yoovidhya and turned it into an international brand. Each partner invested US$500,000 of savings to found the company. Yoovidhya and Mateschitz each held a 49 percent share of the new company. They gave the remaining two percent to Yoovidhya's son, Chalerm, but it was agreed that Mateschitz would run the company.

Western Red Bull ( the carbonated version) is available in 171 countries including Thailand.   

Source: http://energydrink-au.redbull.com/red-bull-owner  

On 4/6/2017 at 1:08 PM, fruitman said:

Also the UK looses face a lot by letting guys like him hide in their capital. 

Why has everybody forgotten that within 5 minutes he had another person who claimed he was the driver during the accident?

He should just get rid of this, go to Thailand and go see the judge..after that his name is clean and he can enjoy his money/life.

The UK loose face? What on earth for? There is no arrest warrant. Although he doesn't bother turning up to meet with prosecutors to acknowledge the charges, too busy or ill or whatever, they haven't as yet bothered to issue an arrest warrant.

Hence he's free to come and go anywhere he pleases as no country will deny a billionaire entry especially when that are no outstanding warrants to consider.

People of his social class do not consider themselves subject to laws, reprimands and punishments by courts and judges representing the law and society. They are above all that.