How A Domestic Dispute Led To An Armed Robbery In Jomtien.

britmaveric

How a domestic dispute led to an Armed Robbery in Jomtien.

20_12_3_3.jpg

An interesting case now which occurred in the early hours of Wednesday Morning, It begins with a domestic argument between Khun Nim aged 26 and her boyfriend, Khun Wongkot aged 20. Both were driving from Sattahip to Pattaya but began arguing in the car.

The verbal altercation became so intense that Khun Nim decided to pull over and continue the argument on the side of the road. The car pulled over outside the Underwater World Park in Jomtien. A bus with 4 men on board, which was not in service and was traveling from Rayong to Bangkok, pulled up beside the feuding lovers and, armed with knives, approached Khun Wongkot and told him to stop arguing with the woman. Realizing he was outnumbered he ran away leaving Khun Nim alone. :o

The four men then turned their attentions on the woman and, at knife point, ordered her to hand over valuable items. The men then boarded their bus and drove away. Police soon arrived and full details of the bus number were circulated. Bus number 48-24 was pulled over a few kilometers away on the Sukumvit Road.

Inside the bus were two of the four suspects. A mobile phone and money belonging to the victim were recovered. Knives, a Yabba Tablet and a “bong” were also found inside the bus. The two men were taken into custody and further questioning is taking place as Police search for the other two men involved in this armed robbery.

-Pattaya

How a domestic dispute led to an Armed Robbery in Jomtien.

20_12_3_3.jpg

An interesting case now which occurred in the early hours of Wednesday Morning, It begins with a domestic argument between Khun Nim aged 26 and her boyfriend, Khun Wongkot aged 20. Both were driving from Sattahip to Pattaya but began arguing in the car.

The verbal altercation became so intense that Khun Nim decided to pull over and continue the argument on the side of the road. The car pulled over outside the Underwater World Park in Jomtien. A bus with 4 men on board, which was not in service and was traveling from Rayong to Bangkok, pulled up beside the feuding lovers and, armed with knives, approached Khun Wongkot and told him to stop arguing with the woman. Realizing he was outnumbered he ran away leaving Khun Nim alone. :o

The four men then turned their attentions on the woman and, at knife point, ordered her to hand over valuable items. The men then boarded their bus and drove away. Police soon arrived and full details of the bus number were circulated. Bus number 48-24 was pulled over a few kilometers away on the Sukumvit Road.

Inside the bus were two of the four suspects. A mobile phone and money belonging to the victim were recovered. Knives, a Yabba Tablet and a “bong” were also found inside the bus. The two men were taken into custody and further questioning is taking place as Police search for the other two men involved in this armed robbery.

-Pattaya

what's a "Bong"????????????

Johnb

"what's a "Bong"????????????"

From decades ago in my youth.........a device used to smoke a drug or narcotic.

Back then, the drug of choice was hashish, a marijuana derivative. Made it less harsh.

Sounds like the four were smoking something strong to be so silly as to pull a robbery in a NUMBERED truck, doesn't it?

Who said crooks are a smart bunch? :D

``````````````````````````````````````````

"Realizing he was outnumbered he ran away leaving Khun Nim alone."

Sounds like true love to me! :o

~WISteve

I take it you're not a refugee from the Hippie era? I'll not let you know how I know just what a bong is. Rather, I'll quote from www.dictionary.com:

"a dull, resonant sound, as of a large bell." Hmmm, nope, that doesn't quite fit.

"a type of hookah or water pipe for smoking marijuana or other drugs" Ahhhh, there we go. However, they fail to mention how imbibing the smoke through the water smooths the otherwise rough/harsh feeling. :o

Now, don't ask what a hookah is! :D

I take it you're not a refugee from the Hippie era? I'll not let you know how I know just what a bong is. Rather, I'll quote from www.dictionary.com:

"a dull, resonant sound, as of a large bell." Hmmm, nope, that doesn't quite fit.

"a type of hookah or water pipe for smoking marijuana or other drugs" Ahhhh, there we go. However, they fail to mention how imbibing the smoke through the water smooths the otherwise rough/harsh feeling. :o

Steve and Wpcoe thanks very much - I know what a hookah is - i've paid enough of them :D

Johnb

One of my lads was reading a nwspaper one day (he was about

7 at the time) when he looiked up and asked "Dad , what's a hooker?".

I was fumbling through an explanation about naughty ladies when

he interrupted me with "what , in rugby?".

So, 26 yr. old female with a car and a 20 yr. old male boyfriend. They stop, she's probably telling him to get the h*ll out of the car--he decides that sounds like a good idea, all things considered.

I'd have to say he sounds like the smartest one of the bunch!

Say it isn't so ! A crime was committed in Pattaya, and NO farangs were involved ?!?!?!? :D

I didn't think that was possible. After reading dozens and dozens of threads here about how bad the crime rate is and how farangs are being targeted, I started thinking that maybe Thais didn't commit crimes against other Thais.

Good to see that isn't the case.

Good to see that no one was hurt in this instance as well. It could have been nasty. I'm surprised the girl didn't beat the crap out of the 4 guys, then hop in the car and run down her less-than-heroic boyfriend ! :o