c Landing an Airbus at Suvarnabhumi.

3. I can just buy one drink and quit.

a False

b True

c Who's buying the rest?

4. The most irresponsible thing I ever did while drunk was;

a Drive.

b Have unsafe sex.

c Order the breakfast special at the Farang Connection.

5. When I take my empties in to be recycled I;

a Use the money to buy lunch.

b Use the money to buy more booze.

c Need to rent a tractor trailer.

If you answered a to more than 2 of these, you're probably pretty boring. :o

If you answered c to more than three of these, you probably won't remember taking the test so the results are of no consequense. :D

Edited by cdnvic

Results:

Thank you for taking the test.

You scored 17.

Feedback

* You are at high risk and your drinking appears to be harmful.

* It is likely that your physical and possibly mental health is already suffering as a consequence of your drinking, and you may have experienced problems at home or at work.

* 96.4% of UK adults drink more safely than you.

* It appears that your drinking may have been even more of a problem in the past, it is important you keep an eye on your drinking levels.

I work on the rigs, so when I do come off I drink quite alot then settle down. However these tests always tell me that I am in need of help? I dont drink for weeks on end when working away, however get totally smashed for anight or two when com ing back....I havent met someone who doesnt yet, unless they are straight edge?

Anyways the test said seek medical/proffesional advice.... :o

Understanding the question!

During one of my medicals the doctor asked "how many units of alchohol do I normally drink?" I erred on the low side and replied "20" to which he replied "20 a week is not too bad." Alas I thought he was asking per day!

I also work on the rigs and cannot drink for over half the year, a saving grace!

You scored 13.

Feedback

Your drinking is medium risk and you are likely to be drinking above safe levels.

You are more likely to experience harm as a result of your drinking than most people.

This means that you are more likely to have accidents, social / psychological problems and have a higher risk of developing alcohol dependency problems in the future.

You may not have experienced harm so far and if you are able to cut down, you should be able to avoid serious problems.

Your score is higher than 73.5% of UK adults.

Excess.

We live-in a world where everything can be done in excess drinking, sex, love, training, ECT and ECT

Our minds are programmed that excess is wrong.

If you’re drinking effects other people around you, your wife, girlfriend, work, then, maybe you should look at yourself more closely and you’re drinking.

I’m in Amsterdam at the moment in LOS Tuesday. Don’t drink have not for 20 years?

I’m off the fags again for 3 weeks now and just discovered what a Vaporizer is.

life is to short enjoy it just don’t let it affect others around you?

Make your own judgments and your own decisions be open minded about life.

Spent 11 years working on the rigs also and that is very typical what lopburiguy said.

Just my two cents worth enjoy the holidays.

:o

Surprised at this. Don't belive this test to be correct or accurate.

Results:

You scored 13.

Feedback

Your drinking is medium risk and you are likely to be drinking above safe levels.

You are more likely to experience harm as a result of your drinking than most people.

This means that you are more likely to have accidents, social / psychological problems and have a higher risk of developing alcohol dependency problems in the future.

You may not have experienced harm so far and if you are able to cut down, you should be able to avoid serious problems.

It appears that your drinking may have been even more of a problem in the past, it is important you keep an eye on your drinking levels.

Scored 28 (dam*n kayo beat me!) :D

:D

:o

Nah, mate.... supposed to be the other way round.. the Lower!!! :bah:

Christ, two of us out on the town... paint the town!!

Score=31 :D Looks like I'm king of the hill. Any contenders?

;):D :D

Surprised at this. Don't belive this test to be correct or accurate.

Results:

You scored 13.

Feedback

It appears that your drinking may have been even more of a problem in the past, it is important you keep an eye on your drinking levels.

Jock, did you cheat? :o

In seriousness, though. I've lately been trying to get it down. I have, as a poster mentioned, let y drinking affect others around me, even strangers, and it's been ugly and difficult at time.

I even joined a sort of drinker's club to try to have some support, and that has helped tremendously, but ultimately, we're always alone in what we do, and I've slipped up often enough to qualify each of my answers in that test as still being ridiculously over the top. Six months ago I'd have scored even worse, maybe fifty or sixty, if that is even possible.

I NEED to get a grip on it, myself. Lately, every time I think I do, I let go again.

And I've lost too much in recent years.

:bah:

Tonight I've decided to not go out on NYE, for this exact reason. I am not capable of controlling myself on a night out anymore. If I stay in, chances are much better for me to not even touch a drop.

There's always next year, but not always for those affected by a big drinker.

• 3 weeks later...

"You scored 29.

Feedback

* You are at the highest level of risk and your drinking appears to be very harmful.

* You are likely to be physically dependent on alcohol and will have experienced significant harm as a result of your drinking.

* Continuing to drink at these levels is very damaging, but you should not stop drinking today as you risk withdrawal symptoms, which can be medically dangerous.

* 96.4% of UK adults drink more safely than you."

Oh, shit.

PS All you guys joking about "Oh, I got a low score gotta step it up a bit" are way off base. I can't even describe what my drinking has done to my life... it's essentially ######ed it up beyond repair. I'm not in university anymore, so it's not cool to be the heaviest drinker around anymore. That is immature shit, and is so sad to people that have a real problem. I would be very proud of the day I couldn't drink as much as my friends. Try waking up every day for a few years with the shakes, which last until you can make it to the kitchen and pour some scotch down your throat, and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by tycann