Woman Fined For Calling 191 Dozens Of Times Daily - For 3 Years

snoop1130

Woman Fined For Calling 191 Dozens Of Times Daily - For 3 Years

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

S__7176354-696x485.jpg

Lert Jaima, 60, with the phone she used to call 191 about 40 times a day.

CHIANG MAI — A woman was charged with causing a disturbance Monday by calling emergency services more than 1,000 times over the course of three years because she was lonely.

Lert Jaima, 60, was charged and fined 100 baht for calling 191 repeatedly since 2014 to chat, police said, especially with officers that sounded handsome.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2017/04/10/woman-fined-calling-191-dozens-times-3-years/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-4-10

ill go have tea with her.....i bet that 100 baht really taught her a lesson!

wonder what it would be if a FARANG made the calls..100 per call???!!!!

:post-4641-1156693976:

How does someone SOUND handsome?  all i know is money makes me

HANSUM to most thai ladies ive met here.....hello darling...joop joop  :giggle:

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

Fined 100 baht, what a bloody joke.

191is there for emergencies, not chit chat.

Stupid woman needs some serious help from a shrink.

Now be kind Colin. That comment seems so unlike you. Look at her for a moment.  That 100 baht may have been a good portion of her money for the remainder of the month.  Yes, undoubtedly she needs help, but not knowing of her surroundings, circumstance, and family situation, just maybe she needs friend.  We , who have not yet arrived, will get older someday too.

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Funny when I first arrived here I joined a "dating" service and became interested in a beautiful lady whose photo was posted there. She lived close to Chiang Mai so I went to pay her a visit. Seems the picture was 30 some years old and she looked similar to this. I said immediately " call me a taxi" You lied to me. She said "you better stay with me no young girl would want an old foreigner like you" For he sake of disclosure she was wrong. 

Whats her address I  want to send her 500 bahts so she can rattle their chain all over again. For the sake of disclosure this was meant as humor not to belittle an important service now where is my hard hat. Would be interesting to know how many times the phone was answered. 

5 hours ago, Gonzo the Face said:

Now be kind Colin. That comment seems so unlike you. Look at her for a moment.  That 100 baht may have been a good portion of her money for the remainder of the month.  Yes, undoubtedly she needs help, but not knowing of her surroundings, circumstance, and family situation, just maybe she needs friend.  We , who have not yet arrived, will get older someday too.

I agree it does not sound like Colin. He can be grumpy at times but nice grumpy. 

5 hours ago, inactiveposter said:

Took them three years, so either someone is answering and stringing her along, or no one is answering which leads to a different question.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Maybe they were playing chess it is a complicated game.