Used motorcycles

Los Luver

I'm very interested in buying a used MC. Few days ago, I was googling and I found this link http://www.bahtsold.com/view/motorbikes-for-sale-easy-finance-237424   . A dealer who has an ad there. They sell those small bikes with great deal; monthly installment. Now, I wonder if there is/are some dealer(s) who have this kind of deal. I'm interested in bikes 300cc+.

Bikes like Honda shadow, rebel or Yamaha dragstar or Suzuki intruder

Custom Bikes in general

Go to your nearest big wing Honda or Kawasaki whatever and get good deal on a new 300.

Agree.
The type of bike you mention are very old and not readily available to sell on finance. Also 'some' are prone to have a 'checkered' history of NOT being street legal for various reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Go to your nearest big wing Honda or Kawasaki whatever and get good deal on a new 300.

The only problem with that being that Bigwing doesn't sell any 300cc bikes. They do the 500s and up.

1 hour ago, eisfeld said:

The only problem with that being that Bigwing doesn't sell any 300cc bikes. They do the 500s and up.

Ok then go to a Honda motorcycle outlet that does, Kawasaki do all so good for them.

Thanx guys for these interesting contributions,

I found an ad which i quote :

Has green book, taxed and insured....
As its a grey import bike, if you wanna register in your name in the green book you have to do it with an agent !!!!!

What does this mean ?? Why should I need an agent ???

Thanx guys for these interesting contributions,
I found an ad which i quote :
Has green book, taxed and insured....
As its a grey import bike, if you wanna register in your name in the green book you have to do it with an agent !!!!!
What does this mean ?? Why should I need an agent ???

Do not touch it, it's a scam. What they call 'agent', others might call 'counterfeiter/fraudster'. This ad 'might' be from Thai who knows 'sweet Fanny Adams' about customs/taxes etc.
The days of legally getting grey imports registered have long gone. These bikes are usually models that were not tested by Dept of Transport engineers to say if they are roadworthy and allowed on Thai roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk