While Stuck In Bkk Traffic

GracelessFawn

in fact, next time I drive down to the Big Smoke and find myself snarled in the inevitable traffic jam from h3ll, I shall amuse myself by imagining what Miss Fawn's favorite lovemaking positions are, whether she prefers dominant or submissive, and what sort of provocative attire she might don to further arouse her lovers' basic instincts

Heck, I imagine that all the time, especially the attire

Jeff

I download talkshows (new age stuff) which last 3 hours/show, which are the mp3 type, and burn them on a rewritable cdr which plays in my carstereo. Enjoying the loooong traffic hours with listening to interesting subjects...

In case your interested: free download, www.mikehagan.com.

T.

I've been stuck in BKK traffic for a number of times and I get really annoyed when I am late for work or running late for an appointment. I normally cuss softly to myself, thump my fingers, shake my head, breath deeply, etc.

There are days when I am stuck in BKk traffic with a lot of times in my hand so I'm kinda chilled, start a conversation with the driver in broken Thai, call my friends, listen to my music, sit back and relax, etc.

This thread is about those who got stuck in traffic. Feel free to write anything about your feelings while stuck in the traffic, moods, thoughts, how late you were, where you were going, what you usually do, etc.

Please stick to the topic and let's keep this thread decent, but fun.

I love it it when i am stuck in traffic in BK.

Looking at all the beautiful little females passing by, wiggling their bums in their miniskirts and lovely long hair. :o

• 2 months later...

I like threads like these GF - nice one.

I seldom get upset as I phone my destination and tell them I'm running late. I have a great selection of music in the car, cds of all sorts. I just chill by telling myself that worrying won't get me there faster and reminding myself that I don't get much chill time.

Also, someone else has already said, I always leave plenty of time for my journey so I'm seldom late.