cost of new license

I have a 2013 Toyota Vigo Champ, four doors, Automatic, two wheel drive, I will have to get my license renewal next month for the first time, can anyone give me a rough idea what the cost on this will be

10 minutes ago, steve187 said:

sorry missed the pick up bit, early morning. but the back of book still counts 

thank you for the help, looked in the back of the book and it was 9786 baht for 2016 (2060), not sure if that included the government compulsary insurance, I already have first class insurance, but if I read right you still have to get government insurance, but not expensive?

3 hours ago, flexomike said:

thank you for the help, looked in the back of the book and it was 9786 baht for 2016 (2060), not sure if that included the government compulsary insurance, I already have first class insurance, but if I read right you still have to get government insurance, but not expensive?

You need the compulsory insurance to get it taxed. At our DLT they sell the insurance at a desk as you go in. Your other insurance is up to you. When you pay your tax at the bottom of the receipt they give you it will state the date next years tax due and the amount. My truck similar but older the tax this year is just under 5K THB.