notifications

stevenl

With the Connect app there were issues with notifications in the past, they were sent even with notifications set to 'no'. This seemed to be resolved, but suddenly I am receiving them again with everything set to 'no'.

With the Connect app there were issues with notifications in the past, they were sent even with notifications set to 'no'. This seemed to be resolved, but suddenly I am receiving them again with everything set to 'no'.

I changed to the Tapatalk app and shelved the Connect app.
It's a very similar format but the notifications area is a lot better !

OK then.

Can you see a little drop down arrow next to your avatar and username at the top right hand corner of every page?

I am assuming that this works on the mobile app as well as computers.

Click on that drop down arrow and one of the options is Account Settings.

Click on that and you will see your Display Name, Email Address etc. To the right of that are more settings, one of which is Notification Settings.

Click on that and you should be directed to a page where you can toggle on/off followed content.

Capture_02.JPG.145ca9f8a125e8298186ba24d

It will probably look a bit different to this on the mobile app but the functions should be essentially the same.

If that doesn't work please advise and we'll get someone will mobile app experience to address the issue.

Thanks for the detailed reply Jai Dee ,
I think we are getting a little bit off topic though.
I have notifications enabled on both Connect and Tapatalk apps but my advice to the OP was that Tapatalk notifications work very well whereas the Connect app is very sketchy in the notifications area i.e. Right now it says I have 99+ notifications.
IMG_2573.JPG

Whereas in reality I have 1 unread notification.
IMG_2574.JPG

So I now use the Tapatalk app and receive notifications on the app itself plus getting an email re: quotes and likes etc

So my advice to the OP is to try Tapatalk app instead of Connect app.