How Running a Marathon Puts Your Body Through Hell

On 5/1/2017 at 1:30 PM, abab said:

This is ridiculous, just as all the overweight stupid people seen at gym who jog when the only thing that they should do is run on an elliptical machine. If you do not understand why, its ok, your life, not mine.

"Are you seriously suggesting that someone of 58 years old who exercises every day should not be able to jog or walk 21Km, after they have followed a 7-month training regime that is in addition to their normal daily exercise regime?  That person having no pre-existing conditions whatsoever, and having the health indications/values of a much younger person??"

NO, I am just saying that this is plain stupid and you might know it when it's too late only.

Sorry, but you must be dreaming your body condition at 58 and you seem stubborn also, so it's a bit hopeless to tell you anything smart, as you seem to know better !

Also, thank you for the big laugh about Dr Life, I can't even believe that you consider this an interesting website. Now I understand a bit more about your past and all your stories. No surprise that it happened to you.

running-worst-after-40.gif

Why do you suggest that it is the worst exercise for people over 40 ? just interested ! 

Archived