What has been translated as 'fresh-faced' here?

Puccini

The news about the replacement of a plaque in Bangkok say that part of the text on the plaque shown below mentions "Long live Siam forever! Happy, fresh-faced citizens build up the power of the land". What Thai words, I wonder, have been translated as "fresh-faced"? According to the news article these words are part of the bold text in the centre of the plaque.

58f73de083ad0_1932Siameserevolution-replacementplaque2017.jpg.e3dac163ea04b1ee39d509b8f2121ad5.jpg

According to some, the phrase comes from " ไพร่ฟ้าหน้าใส" which harkens back to the sakdina (feudal) days before Rama V.  I will let you all interpolate the possible message within the larger story here. I find it rather gloomy.

ประชาสุขสันต์  หน้าใส

หน้าใส | nâa săi which is directly translated to 'clear/transparent face'

It should have been translated by something like happy / without worry people

On 19/04/2017 at 5:44 PM, Johpa said:

According to some, the phrase comes from " ไพร่ฟ้าหน้าใส" which harkens back to the sakdina (feudal) days before Rama V.  I will let you all interpolate the possible message within the larger story here. I find it rather gloomy.

A picture is starting to form itself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-19 at 5:44 PM, Johpa said:

According to some, the phrase comes from " ไพร่ฟ้าหน้าใส" which harkens back to the sakdina (feudal) days before Rama V...

Is ข้ารองพระบาท, which is part of the phrase ขอเป็นข้ารองพระบาททุกชาติไป, a synonym for ไพร่ฟ้าหน้าใส, ie was it also a polite and reverential way of referring to oneself as a commoner in feudal times?