Missed my 90 day report by 1 month :s

So for the first time in 8 years I confused my dates I'm a month overstay right now as I forgot to do a visa run! I'm heading to Ranong tomorrow but wondered if anyone knows what to expect? 500 baht per day fine maxing at 20k?

Thanks

It is 500 baht a day up to a a max fine of 20k baht for an overstay.

Not sure the border crossing at Ranong is good choice to leave from. They are known to unfriendly at the best of times.

The best advice I can give is to fly out and back.

4 minutes ago, glegolo said:

No it is not that bad, wait for a correct answer but I believe that it is something like 4.000 baht absolutely maximum..

He seems to have a real overstay for not leaving the country when his 90 day entry ended not a 90 day report.

9 minutes ago, pritch84 said:

So for the first time in 8 years I confused my dates I'm a month overstay right now as I forgot to do a visa run!

Ah Damm, yes I've been flying out for over a year on jobs so forgot about it completely! Last time I was there they were very unfriendly to the point of intimidation/extortion as I was travelling alone and not with a tour with 1 day unknown overstay. He was hinting for me to give him the 10 usd I had for Burma, made me wait and wait, threatened to close and saying I'd have to fly instead as I was late. I'm gonna leave my phone recording in my pocket on this one