Picking Up My O Visa/with My Thai Spouse

mmm.... my wife never came along with me during application and pick-up.

You have an extension of stay issued by Immigration? Four hours ago you posted here asking how to obtain an extension of stay from a non immigrant O visa.

You do not need spouse to obtain a visa. You most surly do to obtain an extension of stay for most applicants.

Thanks- I picked it up , solo. But the visa officer- the low one of the group- asked me repeatedly that my husband had to stop in or call before the 31st. The actual date my visa was to expire? :o We live very far away on an island and hubby was working that day. The said officer was yelling this to me ( In Thai) across the room, which was very strange, I found? Anyway i'm in for another year, but not sure if we BOTH have to make another trip back to Immigration?

My girlfriend whom was with me said she thought he was just trying to throw a little power/authority around. Anybody heard of this? PS. Yes, We have tried to call but since the new visa rule- they never answer the phone.

* Another note- this was the first time I had to have an interview with the Captain of the office. He was very kind, just wanted see who I was.

Thanks- I picked it up , solo. But the visa officer- the low one of the group- asked me repeatedly that my husband had to stop in or call before the 31st. The actual date my visa was to expire? :o We live very far away on an island and hubby was working that day. The said officer was yelling this to me ( In Thai) across the room, which was very strange, I found? Anyway i'm in for another year, but not sure if we BOTH have to make another trip back to Immigration?

My girlfriend whom was with me said she thought he was just trying to throw a little power/authority around. Anybody heard of this? PS. Yes, We have tried to call but since the new visa rule- they never answer the phone.

* Another note- this was the first time I had to have an interview with the Captain of the office. He was very kind, just wanted see who I was.

Which office ( area ) are you referring to please ? H.H.

Also just in case you didn,t realise as days 30,31. are a weekend this means on or before the 29th.

P.S.

Enjoy the season, stay warm and keep safe.

marshbags :D:D:D