Tragic blaze family had been shot with pistol, autopsy reports reveal

snoop1130

Tragic blaze family had been shot with pistol, autopsy reports reveal

By The Nation

fa4d44af7f1faa675713df4064c7b1a1.jpeg

A murder investigation has been launched following a house fire that apparently killed a family of three in Prachuap Khiri Khan’s Sam Roy Yot district on Wednesday after autopsies revealed all the victims were shot with an 11mm pistol, a police source said on Friday.

Samran Phetchpradap, 44, his wife Rungthip Saithong, 35, and their one-year-old daughter were found in the charred wreckage of their their one-storey home in Tambon Salalai . The case was at first treated as a tragic accident. 

However, initial autopsy reports by the Institute of Forensic Medicine found that Samran sustained five gunshot wounds while Rungthip and the baby were each shot once, the source said. It appeared that the fire was a case of arson to cover up the killings.

Police have now identified a suspect who lives not far from the victims' home, the source said. declining to give details of a possible motive.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30312933

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-4-21

Very nasty and sad <deleted> to do this, especially to a child. I do hope that he is found swiftly, and suffers very badly for this evil.

I don't even care if someone else finds him before the cops and sorts it out at a personal level, such is my disgust for this <deleted>.

Archived