"Man roughhoused and handcuffed for filming police" all a big misunderstanding say Bangkok cops

webfact

10 hours ago, webfact said:

So much so that today they plan to hold a news conference at the scene of the event in Klong Toey, Bangkok, where the man at the center of it all will explain what happened.

I hope his memorization skills are good. Maybe he should read from a script provided his eyes are not swollen shut.  Silly me they could not damage his eyes just use the old phone book trick. A bit of a bruising eh what. 

8 hours ago, Maggusoil said:

Well someone forgot to stop the person "filming" the police, cuffing the guy who was filming them. 555

All a little bit of over reaction there. Something the police everywhere are capable of. 

Look around guys. There are cameras everywhere.

I've had an officer in Australia go for his gun one day in a speed trap, just for giving him a pithy piece of my mind.

Not only your experience...........

'Filming' mafia mobbers doing their dirty 'jobs' is a very unhealthy activity about everywhere on the planet. The sad thing about 'banana' countries is that the members of police/army forces are the worst mafiosi around there (under the authority, and protection, of their uniform). This is no excuse for Thailand though to go on and on again with such despicable scenes, or then, at least, please do stop pretending to be, any bit of, a 'modern country'! Play your games, take the money, save your face, it's your country you're sinking to the bottom after all, just not do 'as if'! Why do you need lying about it anyway, everybody knows!

Edited by bangrak

On 4/24/2017 at 10:52 PM, bangrak said:

'Filming' mafia mobbers doing their dirty 'jobs' is a very unhealthy activity about everywhere on the planet.

Indeed, the public are being encouraged right now to film the motosai mafia for riding on the sidewalks in exchange for half the fine as reward money. Expect the roughhousing stories to proliferate.

Having said that, doesn't roughhousing mean mock fighting or some kind of foreplay? I'm not even going to mention roughhousing with handcuffs...