Farangs Married Long Time To

eric1000

:D

Now that all have wallowed in jutifications on why you got sucked in, now tell us how many were Prostitutes.

Oh of coarse still ashamed and in denial.

Also, who married a Thai that has not worked in a Bar or has no children so therefore has no dependants. No dependants and she is free to choose.

Dave really is a sad person, bought happiness? wake up. (by the way Dave have you read "Poll would she for 25000baht second last post he he).

Great to see a Post that guys that have actuelly married misfortunate desperate Thais can wallow in there own justification and leave the rest of the Forum for good constructive diologue. Still the same old people replying though, get a life.

:o

davethailand Posted on Wed 2004-05-05, 17:23:10

this is probably the nicest topic i've read on this forum.

i admit i'm a culprit when it comes to name calling etc but it would be great if this topic could continue without some idiot posting about bg's and prostitutes.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who is genuinely happy.

By the way how much does genuinely happy cost?

6000 baht to Parents every month 6000

Her 2 kids through school 20000

Her allowance each month 20000

46,000+ Motorbike + Mobile Phone + Gold. Sucker

Stupid Farang, never stops, leave the plane, go through customs, have brain removed and go to Pattaya and fall for the first black haired brown eyed thing you see. That Love??? Wake Up.

See a farang hand in hand with his BG, Can you stop laughing?????

6000 baht to Parents every month       6000

Her 2 kids through school                  20000

Her allowance each month                 20000

Quite interesting information, Duckthai.

You're quite the generous type, I have to say.

Does she also charge you each time you want to... Oops sorry, I forgot you can not anymore,...

Now that all have wallowed in jutifications on why you got sucked in, now tell us how many were Prostitutes.

Also, who married a Thai that has not worked in a Bar or has no children so therefore has no dependants. No dependants and she is free to choose.

Dave really is a sad person, bought happiness? wake up. (by the way Dave have you read "Poll would she for 25000baht second last post he he).

Great to see a Post that guys that have actuelly married misfortunate desperate Thais can wallow in there own justification and leave the rest of the Forum for good constructive diologue. Still the same old people replying though, get a life.

Hey tosspot! Here 'ya go again! :D

assclownaward.jpg

I'll be married 4 years in July. Thus far the arrangement has been mutually beneficial and I can't complain. I was recently divorced and looking for company and she was looking for a falang husband for the usual economic reasons so, at the time the wind was blowing in the right direction for both of us.

A successful marriage is not defined by the number of years together. We were fat and happy while the money was rolling in. Now I have been unemployed for almost 18 months and times are lean. My wife has seen me with head in hands despairing over our finances and has simply said 'don't wolly darling...things better later'. For me that is the measure of our success. Without money she still respects and admires me.

my comment for what it's worth...

A suprising similarity with yourself Mr Tutsi

I too have been married 4 years in June, 5 years together total, though I am now financially doing ok I was 'on my uppers' for over a year and she was very suppourtive. the wife is a hairdresser by trade and was dashing me the odd 500B to help me get over my woes.

But we are doing great now, still very happy together (I am anyway) and trying for a kid.

Things don't get much better than this I am sure, feel cery lucky

I hope everyone else has it so good, sooner or later

Bash

Sounds like you are suffering there a bit ThaiDuck, maybe we should all gather for a group hug and help you though this obvioously stressful time.

It will get better mate, Xanax helps by the way

Bash

davethailand Posted on Wed 2004-05-05, 17:23:10

this is probably the nicest topic i've read on this forum.

i admit i'm a culprit when it comes to name calling etc but it would be great if this topic could continue without some idiot posting about bg's and prostitutes.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who is genuinely happy.

6000 baht to Parents every month 6000

Her 2 kids through school 20000

Her allowance each month 20000

46,000+ Motorbike + Mobile Phone + Gold. Sucker

Stupid Farang, never stops, leave the plane, go through customs, have brain removed and go to Pattaya and fall for the first black haired brown eyed thing you see. That Love??? Wake Up.

it amazes me how ignorant you are. don't you ever give up?

i saw your post and to be honest i just feel sorry for you.

did you see my post, it mentions the name of my club, do some research on it if you want and you will find that you have completely the wrong impression of it, when you have something like it then speak to me again.

A thoughtful, loving husband should not shame his wife by admitting she had such a past. Therefore your question should not be answered.

As he replied and to the point, he clearly has. It would seem that you haven't read the thread properly.

Glad I can make someone laugh. :o I have known my wife for six years and we have been married for the last five and it has mostly been bilss. Sure there are some pretty strenious moments but that just makes life more interesting. And a previous post where the wife said: "Don't wolly . . . things get better later" - They always do and once you have been through that valley, the relationship just gets stronger. I love my wife more now, than when she was a BG in Patong. We do not live in LOS right now. :D

Duck Thai, how long have you been in Thailand?

This thread was nice (agree with you Dave), until Duck Thai put his two bits in.

Married 1.5 years, 7542 fights, no kids, no family money per month (yes I am lucky) and the same as everyone elses wife - that being Thai!

I been married over 14 years and my wife was not a bg and does not have dependants. We don't send money back to Thailand. Now when we visit Thailand usually every year we do give everybody in the family money or gifts, but we do the same for my family in the states.

I don't quite understand your hard on for Dave. I do not know him personally but it seems like to me he is living the dream of many of farangs. He's got his own place in Thailand and seems to be very happy until guys like you and erco (if you are not the same person) get him agitated by you stupid a*s remarks.

No good can come from your post on this subject so why don 't you just skip this topic and move on to the next post.

If you still feel the need to talk sh1t , Then why don't you do it face to face like a real man would. If it is a money issue I would be glad to send you a bus ticket for you to go to Pattaya to see Dave in person. You are very brave hiding behind a key board.

The only thing stopping you is fear and commen sense. Judging by your post we can rule out the commen sense so it must be the fear!

I don't quite understand your hard on for Dave. I do not know him personally but it seems like to me he is living the dream of many of farangs. He's got his own place in Thailand and seems to be very happy

I guess you just found out the reason,... :o

duckthai should come to pattaya, i'll show him around and let him see the nicer side, i won't let anything happen to him honest! :o

You're a nice man Dave

Bash

we could bash him or get him buggered, what do you think?

after all the only bar he's mentioned is jenny star bar, i wonder why?, maybe we've discoverd his secret, why does he hate bg's? is he a secret ladyboy hound. :D

Duck Thai, how long have you been in Thailand?

This thread was nice (agree with you Dave), until Duck Thai put his two bits in.

Married 1.5 years, 7542 fights, no kids, no family money per month (yes I am lucky) and the same as everyone elses wife - that being Thai!

Gent,

Only 7500 some fights in one and a half years? I never bothered to count all the scraps me and the missus got into but for sure, the first seven years we were married were the worst in terms of fights. Nothing physical mind you but these Thai Pooying are hot-blooded! :o

Comments made like the ones DuckThai make sometimes make me boil.

Why can't people accept that there are a majority of Thai ladies who have *never* stepped foot in a Bar, never taken money as payment for sexual favours, does not demand everyone and the dog gets a handout, and is with the partner of her choice purely based on her (and their) feelings?

Geez. Not every thai woman f**ks on the first, second, third (insert as many as needed) date. Have some damm respect for gods sake.

• 2 weeks later...

Married 25 years, get along great. Maybe 2 fights a year. We are both old and boring. Usually we dont even speak to each other before noon. We rarely go anywhere or do anything. Sex? Cant really remember, but I think we used to. We are good friends and enjoy each others company. Not everyones cup of tea, but it works for us.