Red Bull heir's latest deadline to appear expires today

webfact

1 hour ago, Loaded said:

" With an incensed public keenly watching, "

I don't think so.

I know a number of Thai people who are pissed off about it, so dare say there  could be more than the few I know. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, seancbk said:

No I get it, people think that he should spend a long time in a shitty prison.  

You probably have a bit more dislike for the guy just because he's rich.  

If he was just some motorbike taxi bloke that had hit the cop, you'd all be saying oh it was just an unfortunate accident, the cop was in the way or something.  You'd certainly not be making crazy statement that we should all boycott motorbike taxis.

First of all the outcome has nothing to do with us or our opinion.  

Secondly, nobody outside Bangkok cares.

I see it as a rather unfortunate accident.   He didn't go out looking for someone to run down did he.    

People paying to get out of trouble happens all the time, at all levels of society.    If you get caught doing something you don't just say "oh dear off to prison I'll go", instead you hire the best lawyer you can and try to get off, you appeal if need be, and you keep appealing at all costs until there is no way to avoid the prison time.   

Only an idiot wouldn't do anything and everything in their power to stay out of prison.

What on earth are you up to in Thailand?

Yes, him being rich is a factor. If he were poor, he'd already be in prison, and this whole situation would be moot. 

If you drink alcohol, take drugs and then get in a car (not any old car but a super car), you are then fully responsible for anything bad that comes from this combination. That would be like me loading a gun and then spinning the trigger ring round on my index finger. "Duh! I didn't mean to shoot and kill anyone. That was just an unfortunate accident" I'm sure the family of the victim will excuse my carelessness. 

You know there are some people who when get they caught for a crime do put their hands and say "yeap, that's on me". It's called remorse. It can be an important factor when being sentenced. Judges love nothing more than giving custodial sentences to abhorrent criminals who don't care about anyone but themselves. 

Only an idiot wouldn't do anything to stay out of prison? No! Only an idiot would put themselves in that position in the first place because they make reckless and selfish decisions in their life. 

And where would that be eh?  This is the only forum I use and unless we are friends on Facebook there is no other place online I write.

That would be on Thai Visa forum, when you were on about how rich you want to be, opening a factory, how you have this upper class accent, and your role model is a Japanese guy called Ukulele.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, thaimelody said:

This saga has for all to see, shamed his family.

He has dragged his elders through a muddy and painful lowering of their status. He can if he wishes go at least part way to saving his family from the ridicule of others by returning to Thailand and facing the charges against him.

His actions are sadly not just his own, he is a mere puppet to those who control him. Thankfully he will be judged. If not in the courts, then in public opinion, if he cares not then those who control him (his elders) are degraded. Last but by no means least if he has a religion then he will suffer after his passing.

I think that he perhaps does feel the pain that he has inflicted on his victim, his keepers, his surname. Thankfully in this life or the next he will be brought to account.

I pity the man who stands not for his integrity, for without the man is not a man.

I very much doubt that he or his morally corrupt elders give a rats arse about what anyone outside their circle thinks - and it can be assumed from what had gone before, it is of no consequent. 

10 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

What on earth are you up to in Thailand?

Yes, him being rich is a factor. If he were poor, he'd already be in prison, and this whole situation would be moot. 

If you drink alcohol, take drugs and then get in a car (not any old car but a super car), you are then fully responsible for anything bad that comes from this combination. That would be like me loading a gun and then spinning the trigger ring round on my index finger. "Duh! I didn't mean to shoot and kill anyone. That was just an unfortunate accident" I'm sure the family of the victim will excuse my carelessness. 

You know there are some people who when get they caught for a crime do put their hands and say "yeap, that's on me". It's called remorse. It can be an important factor when being sentenced. Judges love nothing more than giving custodial sentences to abhorrent criminals who don't care about anyone but themselves. 

Only an idiot wouldn't do anything to stay out of prison? No! Only an idiot would put themselves in that position in the first place because they make reckless and selfish decisions in their life. 

To answer your opening questions, I would suggest it is nothing of any consequence or usefulness. 

There is absolutely no doubt, that if UK immigration had held him, there would have resulted an international incident.The Red Bull company would have made sure of that.He couldn't be refused entry to the UK because he had no charges against him in Thailand or any other country.Therefore he could get his way into the UK without let or hindrance.But, and there is a but, We see so much on the TV that it would prove that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

They must have known who he was when he presented his passport. If they didn't, it must have been pretty thick imm officer, who had been told nothing over the last 4.5 years.Or they must have known he was coming because his name would have been on the airlines passenger list.

Ok! so they cant hold him, but could he not have been held up as a person of interest and used the ruse that they were checking his pp and put him somewhere nice and comfortable.

Then could phone calls not been made eventually to the world of 5 or 6, who could have informed the Thai authorities, that he had entered the UK and as he was a person of interest to them, would they like to come and get him or would they prefer that a Scotland yard officer accompanied him back to BKK.

Now that would have thrown the cops into all sorts of panic.

1) would they have him home accompanied and then had to release him?

2) Would they have him home and then had to charge him for all the world to see.?

3) have him home and then let him go, saying that he had escaped?

The Thai authorities would have had to do something positive to show that they were serious or lose a tremendous amount of face, and by doing so, prove who actually does rule Thailand.Either way it is a very sticky situation for the Thais.

There is the last alternative. Get him home and have him die in custody!

It has been known, and i hear there is a copper who just loves excorsising the ghosts of those who died in custody.

4 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

There is absolutely no doubt, that if UK immigration had held him, there would have resulted an international incident.The Red Bull company would have made sure of that.He couldn't be refused entry to the UK because he had no charges against him in Thailand or any other country.Therefore he could get his way into the UK without let or hindrance.But, and there is a but, We see so much on the TV that it would prove that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

They must have known who he was when he presented his passport. If they didn't, it must have been pretty thick imm officer, who had been told nothing over the last 4.5 years.Or they must have known he was coming because his name would have been on the airlines passenger list.

Ok! so they cant hold him, but could he not have been held up as a person of interest and used the ruse that they were checking his pp and put him somewhere nice and comfortable.

Then could phone calls not been made eventually to the world of 5 or 6, who could have informed the Thai authorities, that he had entered the UK and as he was a person of interest to them, would they like to come and get him or would they prefer that a Scotland yard officer accompanied him back to BKK.

Now that would have thrown the cops into all sorts of panic.

1) would they have him home accompanied and then had to release him?

2) Would they have him home and then had to charge him for all the world to see.?

3) have him home and then let him go, saying that he had escaped?

The Thai authorities would have had to do something positive to show that they were serious or lose a tremendous amount of face, and by doing so, prove who actually does rule Thailand.Either way it is a very sticky situation for the Thais.

There is the last alternative. Get him home and have him die in custody!

It has been known, and i hear there is a copper who just loves excorsising the ghosts of those who died in custody.

A taxi driver who rapes a Model. Police says it tarnishes Thailand's reputation. And this tin of worms has been going on since 2012. A total disgrace as well for the Governmental Part.

13 minutes ago, Camryman said:

A taxi driver who rapes a Model. Police says it tarnishes Thailand's reputation. And this tin of worms has been going on since 2012. A total disgrace as well for the Governmental Part.

Well, Camryman, old son, bang on. So they could actually arrest him and give him, yup, you got it, community service.That would make every body happy. And the Thai cops could congratulate themselves with a "that sure showed him" attitude all the way to the place where they get their cash reward for bringing to justice a sought after criminal.

Merely goes to highlight how far Thailand has yet to go to achieve any kind of respect from the outside world. The changing face of media now puts this available 9for many more people to see in an instant, unfortunately there seems to be more bad press than good for everybody to read and discuss in the land of smiles. Blatently open corruption in any form will only have a negative effect on the country

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, roo860 said:

It's sod all to do with the British Government, but you can carry on being disgusted.

Why is it sod all to do with the British Government? He is in Britain and needs a visa to stay in Britain, which if you

didn't know is issued by the British Government. Thousands of Thais are not granted visas, usually on the grounds they

don't have enough money. There are a number of grounds he could be refused a visa. I am also disgusted with the British

Government as obviously financial concerns are more important then human ones, but you go on thinking it has sod

all to do with the British Government.

11 hours ago, webfact said:

Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya has disregarded all previous summonses since he crashed his Ferrari into a policeman’s motorcycle in Bangkok’s nightlife district in 2012

Such sensitive, consideration in a free press in a 'democratic'' country is touching. A delicate  description of how to murder a policeman.  This sort of kow-towing is a sure sign that a pragmatic media has already seen the writing on the wall. How rule of law operates in a country riven by corruption and privilege.

Why is it sod all to do with the British Government? He is in Britain and needs a visa to stay in Britain, which if you didn't know is issued by the British Government. Thousands of Thais are not granted visas, usually on the grounds they

don't have enough money. There are a number of grounds he could be refused a visa. I am also disgusted with the British

Government as obviously financial concerns are more important then human ones, but you go on thinking it has sod

Will do, no arrest warrant etc, so no extradition or refusal of visa, that's quite simple to understand.

Until that's issued then it seems like he can pass through almost every country he wishes.

Ps. I had an idea that it was the British Government that issued the visa, thanks for confirming it.

What is wrong with wanting to be rich?  Or even being rich?     Nothing.  Most sane people actually want that.

What is wrong with having an upper class accent ?    Again nothing.

And my role model is Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt in the US.   He's Turkish not Japanese.   He went from nothing (started as a goat herder in Turkey) to becoming a US$ Billionaire in 5 years.   When he arrived in the US he didn't even speak English.      His story is very inspirational, you should do some research into him.

Any way, not sure how any of the things you mention about me could be construed as negatives.    So, whatever.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be rich, but you do like to 'blow your own trumpet '.

1 hour ago, chuang said:

The man he killed was a policeman and yet the BIB is protecting him, how much have they being paid. 

More than you and I could stump up for the cause. 

15 hours ago, seancbk said:

If he was just some motorbike taxi bloke that had hit the cop, you'd all be saying oh it was just an unfortunate accident, the cop was in the way or something.  You'd certainly not be making crazy statement that we should all boycott motorbike taxis.

I see it as a rather unfortunate accident.   He didn't go out looking for someone to run down did he.    

People paying to get out of trouble happens all the time, at all levels of society.    If you get caught doing something you don't just say "oh dear off to prison I'll go", instead you hire the best lawyer you can and try to get off, you appeal if need be, and you keep appealing at all costs until there is no way to avoid the prison time.   

Only an idiot wouldn't do anything and everything in their power to stay out of prison.

You seem to be the one with the fixation about ' rich people ' , I am condeming the system rather than the individual.

Edited by joecoolfrog

13 hours ago, Lupatria said:

He is probably busy playing golf with two filthy rich escaped monks and a fugitive ex-Prime Minister.

Have a bit of dignity and put your political bias to one side , this story is outrageous enough , it doesn't need cheap shots or conspiracy theories.

47 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Have a bit of dignity and put your political bias to one side , this story is outrageous enough , it doesn't need cheap shots or conspiracy theories.

Why not?Its quite possibly true what the poster said.And who are you to tell people to have dignity. This POS is taking the piss out of, not only the Thai justice system, which leaves a lot to be desired, But also every country that he enters, knowing that he cant be touched.His arrogance is beyond compare.I am disappointed in the UK, but that's because we abide by the rules, as stupid as they are. I would have thought that some bright spark could have found a way of holding him (MI5/6)maybe.until the Thai authorities were contacted.And then the loss of face would have been huge on them when the UK asked if Thailand wanted him back.They would have had to do something then.This POS is in the UK and probably laughing at our slack immigration rules.He could have been denied entry on the reason that by his reputation he was an undesirable alien.

And you are right, the situation is outrageous. So outrageous, its laughable. So do us a favour,  and let us laugh, and we, in turn, will let you carry on with being as dignified as you like.

14 hours ago, puffy said:

Why is it sod all to do with the British Government? He is in Britain and needs a visa to stay in Britain, which if you

didn't know is issued by the British Government. Thousands of Thais are not granted visas, usually on the grounds they

Strangely, it was the British government that cancelled the visa of a certain Thai ex-PM.

18 hours ago, seancbk said:

I see the damage limitation squad are hard at it..

7 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Why not?Its quite possibly true what the poster said.And who are you to tell people to have dignity. This POS is taking the piss out of, not only the Thai justice system, which leaves a lot to be desired, But also every country that he enters, knowing that he cant be touched.His arrogance is beyond compare.I am disappointed in the UK, but that's because we abide by the rules, as stupid as they are. I would have thought that some bright spark could have found a way of holding him (MI5/6)maybe.until the Thai authorities were contacted.And then the loss of face would have been huge on them when the UK asked if Thailand wanted him back.They would have had to do something then.This POS is in the UK and probably laughing at our slack immigration rules.He could have been denied entry on the reason that by his reputation he was an undesirable alien.

And you are right, the situation is outrageous. So outrageous, its laughable. So do us a favour,  and let us laugh, and we, in turn, will let you carry on with being as dignified as you like.

KKD

I like your posts but you are being pompous here , perhaps I was also so lets call it quits.