Tv streaming

Titan1962

Hi after some info on I like HDTV . Bought a box and 3 month subscription. My downloaded speed via wifi is over 30 M. But having major issues with buffering. Tried to contact them by email numerous times but no reply.

they don't seem interested in helping now they got their money. Can't complain about the after sales service because there is none.  Anyone got any advice on how to fix the problem, as it's unbearable at the moment.

any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Are you using a WiFi connection or are you "hard wired" via LAN cable?

I had a similar problem with a Media Centre box and an "iffy" wifi connection... hard wired is always best.

I solved that problem by running a LAN cable from my router to a TP-Link AV500 Powerline Edition 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender which plugs directly into the power socket in my computer room.

The AV500 Adapter plugs into the power sockets behind the TV's in my living room and master bedroom which have LAN cables connecting them to Android boxes connected to my TV's.

Final result: a "hard-wired" internet connection at fiber speed to my TV's and an extended WiFi range thanks to the TP-Link Extender and Adapters.

On 4/28/2017 at 4:24 PM, Titan1962 said:

But having major issues with buffering

As Encid says above, try a LAN cable instead of wifi.

ethernet-cable.jpg

All Android media centre manufacturers recommend "hard wiring" vs wifi.

Do you have a PC or laptop at home?

Is your router in the same room?

If so, move your Android box to the room where your router is and connect it directly with an RJ45 cable to one of the LAN ports on the back of the router, then connect the HDMI cable to your PC's monitor (which will act like a TV for the purpose of testing your box).

Start your box and see if you still have buffering issues.

If not, the TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter kit is a good solution for your TV viewing room.

On 4/28/2017 at 4:41 PM, WorriedNoodle said:

Install Mobdro on your box and see how that works. It usually works well when others buffer. Free as well.

Interesting as i have recently installed Mobdro and IlikeHDtv and are the only one s that are buffering..all others are fine.

Archived