Can Wife Force Divorce If I Refuse

JJJIIIMMM

3 hours ago, nickmondo said:

Why do you guys marry these ruthless women?  She will just do the same to the new bloke!  Just have fun with the bar girls, much better!  And you never get bored because you get a new one whenever you want?  I cant get my head round why so many people are suckered in by these ruthless, money grabbing women?  Cracks me up every time I go to the shopping mall.  There is the woman, in the jewellery shop, trying on all the nice stuff, and there he is, the wallet, standing a couple of feet behind her.  ha ha.

I can't see having to rent a Whole all of your life to get a woman to go out with you, a better deal,, but each to there own I guess. Back home we used to call these guys "Losers". Why make love with a woman and have a serious relationship with her when you can do this more cheaply with a Glass of Whiskey in your hand each morning? I see your point.

On 4/29/2017 at 7:40 AM, steven100 said:

I believe with something as important as this you may want to seek professional legal advise from a Thai lawyer.

I think he needs his head examined.........this will not turn out good, at best, he kicks her out of the house to live with new fella and she files for Abandonment  -  many GI's after Vietnam war found themselves in this predicament when they got transferred out, having already bought the Buffaloes and House in Isaan.  Came back on  leave to find Somchai living in the house and wife with new marraige certificate + a bill for back alimony awarded @ $150 per month  (3000 baht at the time).  But the lawyer suggestion is good, for Abandonment against her as well.    :post-4641-1156693976:

In the meantime I wouldn't attend any parties in high buildings for a while, as well as taking the various steps suggested to protect what assets you can. If no children are involved, you have advantages in court proceedings, but a good lawyer is your most valuable asset. If staying in Thailand is a concern, your lawyer can also help with extending your stay while you are involved in any court proceedings.

I can't see having to rent a Whole all of your life to get a woman to go out with you, a better deal,, but each to there own I guess. Back home we used to call these guys "Losers". Why make love with a woman and have a serious relationship with her when you can do this more cheaply with a Glass of Whiskey in your hand each morning? I see your point.

There is another difference, I do not see waking up every morning with a glass of whiskey in my hand as a good thing, and I never rented a wife, oh dated any woman that expected me to spend more money than she spends.

I guess you are talking about men who pick up low class, ignorant, uneducated women and live like animals.

It would be pointless expecting you to be capable of avoiding judging people with your own stick.

Sent from my nose.

There is another difference, I do not see waking up every morning with a glass of whiskey in my hand as a good thing, and I never rented a wife, or dated any woman that expected me to spend more money than she spends.

I guess you are talking about men who pick up low class, ignorant, uneducated women and live like animals.

It would be pointless expecting you to be capable of avoiding judging people with your own stick.

Sent from my nose.

Sent from my nose.

Hell dude, stay with her.  She'll get over the fling.  Give it time.  Work it out.  Find out what is causing the problem.  She doesn't have grounds for divorce unless she is silly enough to go into court and tell the judge she's banging someone else (you'll win).  Find out what the issue is.  Her banging someone else is a symptom, not the issue.
FYI, your usufruct is null and void at the time of your divorce unless it was in place prior to your marriage.  So when the marriage goes, the 'equitable' division of assets is up to the court.  

Edited by connda