Divorce Lawyer Recommendation Please

JJJIIIMMM

Before I dust down the old Rolodex are you sure about this I mean maybe just maybe this marriage can survive and you are perhaps acting on impulse. Get yourself back to the west for two weeks share some serious discussions on LINE with your better half and if you still feel your at breaking point i'll drop my most trusted of lawyers to you via PM. 

14 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Before I dust down the old Rolodex are you sure about this I mean maybe just maybe this marriage can survive and you are perhaps acting on impulse. Get yourself back to the west for two weeks share some serious discussions on LINE with your better half and if you still feel your at breaking point i'll drop my most trusted of lawyers to you via PM. 

We have been on the brink for long enough i am afraid my friend.  Divorce is inevitable (she has another man already).

I would appreciate some recommendations if you have any

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2017 at 11:38 AM, Michaelaway said:

Siam Firm Inter Laws Co., Ltd. They have an office on Phetkasem Rd. opposite Market Village. Khun Somsak is their founding lawyer and does work in Hua Hin regularly. Hope this is of some help; good luck. 

Thanks for the info - can you tell me, have you had personal experience with this company Michael mate?