Import a Pitbull?

Hi there.

Last time I was home to work I adopted a mature, male pitbull with an awesome temperament.  He loves everyone and is very good with dogs and cats. My intention was to bring him back here with me. I read somewhere that Thailand does not permit the importation of pitbulls. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, would anyone have ideas on how to get this guy into Thailand. Often rules in Thailand are obstacles, not brick walls. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, meatboy said:

if your intension is to break the rules if the dog is banned from being imported into thailand,then we dont need you as another inconsiderate owner.

Cant quite say what I want without being banned, but suffice to say that you are not giving input relevant to the questions. 

Have a nice day

A quick google search seems to confirm your initial thought that its illegal to import Pitbulls into Thailand.

Whilst I sympathise with your situation, you can't seriously think that anyone is going to post advice on how to break a Thai law??

Edited by dick dasterdly

7 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

A quick google search seems to confirm your initial thought that its illegal to import Pitbulls into Thailand.

Whilst I sympathise with your situation, you can't seriously think that anyone is going to post advice on how to break a Thai law??

careful dick.........he might set his dog on you :sad:

Post removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.