Hot Chicks Are of No Interest to Me

Dear Friends,

I have noticed while cruising ThaiVisa that I often receive ads of what some might consider to be very hot chicks.

Yet, I must tell you that these nubile young things do not turn me on; I always am attracted by brains, and not brawn.

So, I am just curious about why ThaiVsia does not feed me ads about local librarians with glasses who love furry animals.

In my case, I just enjoy academic study of several worthy broad topics, and I am sure that there must be a majority on ThaiVisa who feel the same way.

Sometimes, when I am working on a piece of writing, I can go a full day without eating, and I never think of sex.

Well, I never think of sex until I go on ThaiVisa and am offered up one of those images of unattainable young women.

I am sure you feel the same as I.

What do you think?.....Should we be provided with more images of librarians?  Or, what?

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Yea I am with you on that, who the heck likes hot women?

on an unrelated subject, have you cheeked your e levels lately/:tongue:

With regard to my e levels, I do not recall checking them.  However, what really drives up my blood pressure is all these images of hot chicks, as I stated above in the topic's title.

However, I do agree with you that hot women are so distracting that men sometimes do not follow the straight and narrow path leading to their best happiness.

Although I have always loved brainy women, yet some women seem to be more sirens than librarians.

I respect all women, but some women are more distracting than others, which is only natural.

Edited by CuriousAlways

When you look at a restaurant menu  they don't put pictures of sloppy or plain food, they put pictures of delicious looking food.

Because they want to attract customers. They dont care that it makes people hungry, they want people to get hungry

Now I am sure there are a few people that like plain food , but restaurants don cater to a few, they want the largest possible customer base .

I am sure dating sites subscribe to the same concept.

PS: all women are sirens, it is their purpose in life as is a man's purpose to procreate.

Both need to  attract the best possible mate and pass on their jeans. All else are constructs toward that end.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

The Egg, the chicken is simply the eggs idea of making an other egg

22 minutes ago, sirineou said:

When you look at a restaurant menu  they don't put pictures of sloppy or plain food, they put pictures of delicious looking food.

Because they want to attract customers. They dont care that it makes people hungry, they want people to get hungry

Now I am sure there are a few people that like plain food , but restaurants don cater to a few, they want the largest possible customer base .

PS: all women are sirens, it is their purpose in life as is a man's purpose to procreate.

Both need to  attract the best possible mate and pass on their jeans. All else are constructs toward that end.

I like this,

greetings,

Sigmund.

35 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Often times I was tempted to exchange Jeans with a Thai-Lady. (They, wearing new Jeans, as opposed to my washed-up rags). There was always a size problem.
Genes, I was never keen to exchange.:smile:
Cheers.

3 minutes ago, swissie said:

Often times I was tempted to exchange Jeans with a Thai-Lady. (They, wearing new Jeans, as opposed to my washed-up rags). There was always a size problem.
Cheers.

When some men say "size doesn't matter", you know that they have a small size.

Why would these chicks be unattainable? They are actually the most attainable. That's what I've found.

But what's the definition of a hot chick anyway? I don't even think that there's such a thing. 

I can't think of any so called hot girl I have ever been with, girls that were called hot by everyone who saw them, that was actually hot without the filtered photos on their facebook, photos from the right angle that resemble the typical magazine look on their instagram, and without the makeup etc they all look like the girl next door. A dime a dozen, really. 

Wake up in the morning next to her and what you have is an average girl. 

All the hot chicks of Thailand will be bereft and saddened by the thought that some old academic farang no longer finds them attractive ... a recent survey of Thai youth indicated that their bedroom walls are covered with posters of "sexy" geriatric farangs ... they'll get over it I'm sure.

1 hour ago, swissie said:

Cheers.

Auto correct, small print and poor eyesight not a good combination when posting in a forum, but certainly a plus when looking for a mate. At least the poor eyesight part :tongue:

I am sure most of the women that dated me suffered from that affliction 

Edited by sirineou

12 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

No, OP wouldn't like these.  They are just hot chicks wearing glasses.  Glasses don't equal brains.

Mentioning brains on a Thai forum.

What has the world come to?

PS. I am in Europe now, and sooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Auto correct, small print and poor eyesight not a good combination when posting in a forum, but certainly a plus when looking for a mate. At least the poor eyesight part :tongue:

Poor eyesight? Are you a librarian?

(weak, I know, but as I said before, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored)

1 minute ago, oldhippy said:

Poor eyesight? Are you a librarian?

(weak, I know, but as I said before, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored)

No not weak at all. Poor eyesight in women has always being my MO that and plenty of booze

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I am sure most of the women that dated me suffered from that affliction 

555 I like your edit - but there is a lot of truth in the original post too.

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

When some men say "size doesn't matter", you know that they have a small size.

It's the waist. Not often have I seen a Thai-Lady that could compete with my Beer-Belly.

Cheers.

I can understand the OP's fascination of women with poor eyesight, but I don't get the intelligence part

1 minute ago, canthai55 said:

Thank you for that link , Though way too many words, and no pictures.:tongue:

but let's not discount the contribution of booze and poor eyesight has to offer to mutual attraction

I might also add that intelligence in  women has always played a negative part and intelligence in me has played no part what so ever, nothing, not even a little, not at all, Nadda!!  I'm I making my self clear?