Same-day business visa from BKK embassy?

I forgot to ask this when I got my 3-month business visa from the Myanmar embassy last month, (because I had time to wait the 2-3 working days for the embassy to issue it).

I'm returning to get a 6-month visa in about 6 weeks, but because it will be in the middle of my school term, I want to minimise my stay in BKK, so I don't disrupt/miss my classes.

If I apply on a Friday morning, can I pay extra to collect the passport on Friday afternoon?  How much is the extra fee?  (My school will pay the visa, flights and hotel fees).

Unfortunately, the embassy hasn't replied to my email and I need to book my flights from Naypyidaw (fly to BKK on Thursday evening, fly back on Sunday evening).

I forgot to ask this when I got my 3-month business visa from the Myanmar embassy last month, (because I had time to wait the 2-3 working days for the embassy to issue it).

I'm returning to get a 6-month visa in about 6 weeks, but because it will be in the middle of my school term, I want to minimise my stay in BKK, so I don't disrupt/miss my classes.

If I apply on a Friday morning, can I pay extra to collect the passport on Friday afternoon?  How much is the extra fee?  (My school will pay the visa, flights and hotel fees).

Unfortunately, the embassy hasn't replied to my email and I need to book my flights from Naypyidaw (fly to BKK on Thursday evening, fly back on Sunday evening).

Yes so far unless it has change recently, for the last 5 years, i always got my multiple entry the same day by paying an extra 1,000 bahts (it is official and printed out in the embassy).
You submit your application in the morning and get your passport back the same day at 3pm

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Archived