Hybernating Bears?

swissie

Even old TVF warriors are not opening new threads as they used to. Hybernating Bears?
Modern marketing techniques may remedy this sad state of affairs: Wealthy TVF members will have to establish a fund, with the purpose, to make posting here financially rewarding. For example:

-  10 new threads will entitle the poster to a free "Happy-Meal" at McDonalds.
- 100 new threads will entitle the poster to join a Farang Tourist Policeman during his night shift for free.
-1000 new threads will entitle the poster to book a free guided tour to visit local temples (between 01:00 to 05:00 AM.)    The tour guide being his favourite bar lady.
- The same amount of new threads will entitle a Farang Lady contributoress to run off with a native male Bongo Player for 3 days, expenses paid.

Clearly, an enticement program. Feel free to add more options.

I realise, that over the years, every possible aspect of Farang-Life in Thailand must have been addressed here in the meantime. Maybe there is nothing left to say. Like a couple, having been married for 86 1/2 years.
If that should be the case, no enticement program will get the Bears out of hybernation.:smile:
Cheers.

23 hours ago, sipi said:

Innocent threads turn nasty.

You can have my big mac.

Thanks Sipi. I knew this would not fly like this. It would have to be "beefed-up". Like:

- 100 new threads would eintitle for a "Elite-Visa", good for 238 years. For free, of course.
If that would not get the Bears out of hybernation, nothing will.:smile:
Cheers.

45 minutes ago, swissie said:

Thanks Sipi. I knew this would not fly like this. It would have to be "beefed-up". Like:

- 100 new threads would eintitle for a "Elite-Visa", good for 238 years. For free, of course.
If that would not get the Bears out of hybernation, nothing will.:smile:
Cheers.

Good lawd young man. That will attract every troll and his dog.

They should start charging members to post.

'The same amount of new threads will entitle a Farang Lady contributoress to run off with a native male Bongo Player for 3 days, expenses paid.'

Put me down for this one -- I'll start writing right now!

ps, - I'm not a troll and my dogs think it's a great idea!

9 hours ago, buddhalady said:

'The same amount of new threads will entitle a Farang Lady contributoress to run off with a native male Bongo Player for 3 days, expenses paid.'

Put me down for this one -- I'll start writing right now!

ps, - I'm not a troll and my dogs think it's a great idea!

These days, flexibility is everything. Under certain circumstances, the 100 new thread requirement can be waived.

I am not a Thai Native, but still a world famous Bongo Player. On top of that, I am filthy rich, have a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger and my 17 testosterone shots per week can make me soar like an eagle.

Would you like to run off with me for 3 days?

Oh no! I just remembered, that I won't be back to Thailand 'til next January. Rats!
Cheers.