Savannakhet and extensions

ok Joe: thanks; guess i need study up on the Multiple entry O; is it fair to say that should i somehow screw up my extension then the suvannaket option might be best ? my home country is far away and would involve  alot of expense and time;

the multiple has financial requirements ? have to leave every 90 ? need exit form  and fee ?

thanks

Just now, YetAnother said:

ok Joe: thanks; guess i need study up on the Multiple entry O; is it fair to say that should i somehow screw up my extension then the suvannaket option might be best ? my home country is far away and would involve  alot of expense and time;

the multiple has financial requirements ? have to leave every 90 ? need exit form  and fee ?

thanks

A multiple entry non-o visa allows unlimited 90 day entries for a year from the date of issue. You have to leave and re-enter the country every 90 days to get a new entry. At Savannakhet there is no requirement for financial proof to get it.

Nothing is needed other than your passport to get a new entry every 90 days.

thanks Joe: this seems too easy; the extension requirements, change of address, 90 day, reentry permit and fee etc seem to add up to a much stricter policy than the multiple entry; i live 35 km from mae sai so would be childs play to leave for an hour every 89th day; or do you have to stay overnight ?

Just now, YetAnother said:

thanks Joe: this seems too easy; the extension requirements, change of address, 90 day, reentry permit and fee etc seem to add up to a much stricter policy than the multiple entry; i live 35 km from mae sai so would be childs play to leave for an hour every 89th day; or do you have to stay overnight ?

No need to stay overnight.

Don't forget you have leave the country every year to get a new visa.