Enraged wife crashes car into Mercedes carrying husband and his mistress

webfact

Enraged wife crashes car into Mercedes carrying husband and his mistress
By The Nation 

88ea8b98fb7d2f34108eca2f5ca68f60.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- In a scene straight out of a television drama, a woman driving a brand-new Toyota Fortuner chased a Mercedes Benz carrying her husband and his mistress to confront them and ended up crashing into four vehicles in Pathum Thani’s Thanyaburi district, causing six slight injuries on Saturday afternoon.

The pile-up occurred at 4.30pm on the Rangsit-Nakhon Nayok Road in Tambon Bung Yitow, causing a severe four-kilomretre-long traffic jam before the scene was cleared. 

The initial police probe found that the woman had traced her husband using GPS, caught up with his white Mercedes Benz at Sawai Pracharat Road and then decided to crash her vehicle into his to stop him from getting way. 

The crash also caused damaged three other passing cars.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30315177

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-15

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no mention what happened to this deranged nutter of a woman then.. Brilliant, well done. I hope she gets absolutely hammered in court for damaging property, public disturbance, and dare I say recklessly endangering the lives of many people with her stupid jealousy.......

11 minutes ago, z42 said:

So no mention what happened to this deranged nutter of a woman then.. Brilliant, well done. I hope she gets absolutely hammered in court for damaging property, public disturbance, and dare I say recklessly endangering the lives of many people with her stupid jealousy.......

Obvious that you have little experience with women.

1 hour ago, z42 said:

500thb fine or buy her way out of  it which she can afford if she has the money to drive a decent car. cops will understand she acted the way she did because she was angry. as a westerner it is hard to understand.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

2 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

500thb fine or buy her way out of  it which she can afford if she has a mercedes. cops will understand she acted the way she did because she was angry. as a westerner it is hard to understand.

Read the article slowly,  she was driving a Fortuner.

4 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

type of car is not important. fact is she was driving something fairly expensive and will be able to buy her way out of it.

It is important, unless u want loads of tv members correcting u all day ?

5 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

type of car is not important. fact is she was driving something fairly expensive and will be able to buy her way out of it.

I somehow suspect it's the husbands money buying everything but like I said, it's just a suspicion.

3 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

agreed. he will likely foot the bill for everything out of guilt, shame and fear of getting his pecker cut off.

I don't think guilt and shame will play into it...