Rocket events must be reported to local offices 7 days in advance

webfact

BANGKOK, 15 May 2017 (NNT) – Aeronautical Radio of Thailand (ART) has asked that local events that involve rockets submit details 7 days in advance to ensure safety. 

ART CEO Sarinee Angsusingha said that as many traditional rocket events take place in the northeast between May and June each year, attracting visitors both domestic and international, the creation of rockets by locals has increased with more elaborate and powerful designs used. She pointed out such growth has also led to an increase in the danger posed by makeshift rockets, necessitating that her organization work with other agencies to manage the events. 

ART is now working to spread understanding on safe rocket use, to impose zoning on where events can take place and to implement a process for setting off rockets in a safe manner. 

It has been mandated that groups holding rocket events submit the details of their activity to their local administrative office. They must indicate when and where the rockets will be used, what they are made of and their dimensions. A form can be downloaded at www.aviation.go.th for the submission, which must be done 7 days in advance of the launch. 

Submissions will also be used to compile a real time map of rocket launches to ensure safety for air travelers.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2017-05-15

Do you think that if they sent a copy of this edict to kim jun whasisface, that he would comply?

8 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Any plane crashes should be reported immediately.

I must remember to give 7 days notice, the next time i want to launch a short/mid/long range ,inter continental ballistic missile from my back yard, to celebrate Song Kran.