Visitor visa to UK

I am applying for visa for my partner to the UK on holiday, in the additional information question it asks for evidence that my partner's family will remain in her home country. There's no evidence of that, apart from just saying they don't travel far and don't have passports, is that enough?

Sent from my B3-A30 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No it's not. If they grant her a visit visa she will have a passport...

Three main criteria for a visit visa. Proof of relationship, (flight bookings taken together, hotel bookings etc), sufficient finances to pay for the trip (bank statements etc to prove it), and reasons to return to Thailand. (The best is a job to return to with a letter from her boss).

You're not applying for the visa, your partner is.

If you're filling in the form for your partner make sure they know exactly what is put there.

Note an earlier post:

"UK visitor visa for Thai GF resfusal - need help" posted by pr2017 on 4th May!

on this forum.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/981606-uk-visitor-visa-for-thai-gf-resfusal-need-help/

6 minutes ago, trigpoint said:

Rasg we have lived together in Thailand for 4-5 years, got a lot of money in the bank I have a house in the UK, will both be travelling to the UK for holiday and back to Thailand, the question is, what evidence her family will stay in her country whilst she is on holiday?

Sent from my B3-A30 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I think the question should be ignored.  I have done 6 (successful) visitor visa applications and this must be a  recent question as I have certainly never answered it.  It is a nonsense and unanswerable question.