Emirates offers special discounts for business class travel

snoop1130

Emirates offers special discounts for business class travel

By The Nation

Emirates is offering discounts of up to Bt8,000 on business-class fares.

Moreover, with complimentary access to the recently opened Emirates Airport Lounge at Suvarnabhumi Airport, the carrier says it has never been a better time for travellers from Thailand to fly business class.

Special fares include Bt96,165 to London, Bt104,245 to Milan and Bt145,715 to New York, as well as other attractive deals across Emirates’ global network of destinations.

The discount fares, which are inclusive of all taxes and surcharges, are available on bookings made from May 15 to June 4 on outbound travel dates until December 15.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/business/corporate/30315272

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-5-15

35 minutes ago, tomwct said:
  • I just checked on a flight to Rome and Barcelona from BKK and no discount was shown. IN fact, I think the
  • fares were up from last year.

Not very impressive discounts anyway.  I have just booked business class on Qatar to Londo. - which I think is superior to Emirates - for 72,500 baht

12 hours ago, DipStick said:

Stuck my nose into the then unfinished lounge earlier this month, very impressive.

That is good news, I have a flight with them next month. The Swampy lounge was OK  but the UK end better.

Fares are cheaper ex-UK than ex-BKK.

14 hours ago, jbaldwin said:

Not very impressive discounts anyway.  I have just booked business class on Qatar to Londo. - which I think is superior to Emirates - for 72,500 baht

agree, I find Emirates quite expensive, or very expensive rather (discount or not)

received an e-mail from Qatar yesterday, Scandinavia-BKK return for less than 50 000 in biz class

Emirates prices are higher than last year generally. Lots of people I know are now open to other suggestions as it's not a question of price anymore. With a huge tourist slump going on, I don't think it's a good idea to up'the prices.

23 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:

agree, I find Emirates quite expensive, or very expensive rather (discount or not)

From comparing economy prices I can tell that they are indeed expensive in this direction (departing from Bangkok).

The other direction is a different story.