Thai police expected to shoot straighter from October

webfact

10 hours ago, Fulwell53 said:

Oh wow you are my hero.

Wish I could shoot fast and accurately.

My life would be complete.

I'm so so inclined to press the like button but worried I may injure my trigger finger in the excitement of it all.

Want to go to the range when I get back ill pay?

Ill go teach them.   For those in doubt I was a competitive shooter, I went to a range in thailand and made the range master a bet 5 rounds 5 targets 5 seconds and I get to shoot 50 rounds free or I give him 1000 baht for the 5 shots. He lost.

My fastest time from a holster drew 2,1 seconds, 2 targets shoot first target step around a door and shoot second target without hitting the hosteg gun back in holster.

Worlds fastest shot is 2 shots in less time you can blink your eye. Hitting 2 separate targets, the guy is 65 years old and interesting to watch on YouTube.

Was that a "two way range" by any chance?

If not then I'm afraid it's just fancy tricks and games...

Speaking from 20+ years experience as a law enforcement firearms instructor, I have never seen a firing range which, on its own, can make someone a better shooter! It all depends on the quality of the instructors and the amount of practice time. Shooting is a perishable skill and you need to practice to build muscle memory. Think about your worst day ever on the range.....that's about the best it will be if you get into a real life situation.

The biggest problem Thailand has with its police is they have to buy there own Equipment , Guns included and ammunition ,

They all have difrent guns and ammunition which impedes most Police shooting investigations, they dont know whos bullet is who's, maybe Deliberate, who knows.