Vietnamese man runs out of Bangkok cab after argument with girlfriend, jumps in klong and drowns

snoop1130

12 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Yes there a lot of callous people on this forum, Hav no respect for anything. Just trying to look good with stupid remarks.

This guy woz only 21, a full life in front of him. Not like most of the sad old gits on here. Go back to ur favourite bar stool. ???

RIP young guy.

Yeah because none of the people on here had rows with their girlfriends did they ? Oh maybe they did and went off and had a beer or moved onto another girl.

Most of us have become sad old gits because we didn't decide to jump into a canal knowing we couldn't swim when we were young.

Or should we all be like you and pretend to be upset when someone we never knew does something dumb and kills themself ?

Writing RIP every time someone dies is totally pointless. But if it makes you feel better, carry on.

19 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Police who arrived on the scene found a wallet on the bank with 500 baht. 

Ok. Was it the deceased's wallet? Did they return it to the girlfriend? Was the taxi fare paid?

Who says the guy jumped?  And he took out his wallet before he jumped? The link is in Thai so I don't know if it says there were eyewitnesses or not.  Frankly sounds more likely that the cabbie helped the lady and threw the guy in the klong, taking his wallet out first, to be sure he gets paid for his troubles.

1 minute ago, farcanell said:

Never happen in an Uber.

unless it was an Uber.

was it an Uber?

blurry Uber's!

Such a nonsense post. 

A car is a car. It really doesn't matter if their argument took place in the back seat of a taxi, an Uber ride or a private car. 

This seems to have been a "love interest" argument, not an argument with the driver. 

7 minutes ago, neeray said:

Such a nonsense post. 

A car is a car. It really doesn't matter if their argument took place in the back seat of a taxi, an Uber ride or a private car. 

This seems to have been a "love interest" argument, not an argument with the driver. 

???????:cheesy:?????

16 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

I agree with your  up to a point, but you are not showing any respect at all for all us "sad old gits" on here, some of whom, like myself, have never occupied a bar stool. 

Yes I apologise for that, nothing personal, but after living here now for almost 10yrs most of it in Pattaya, I hav seen enough to back up wot i said. 

An yes I'm getting old now too, well nearly 50 ???

12 hours ago, berybert said:

Yeah because none of the people on here had rows with their girlfriends did they ? Oh maybe they did and went off and had a beer or moved onto another girl.

Most of us have become sad old gits because we didn't decide to jump into a canal knowing we couldn't swim when we were young.

Or should we all be like you and pretend to be upset when someone we never knew does something dumb and kills themself ?

Writing RIP every time someone dies is totally pointless. But if it makes you feel better, carry on.

Oh dear another strange deluded poster. This guy woz only 21 prob not old or wise enough like us to act sensibly. He ended his life coz of an argument with his gf. An u know how I feel bout this? Coz 9 yrs ago when I just moved to Pattaya I got a phone call from UK. It woz one of my best friends mum. He got on a train from London Liverpool st  to go home with his gf, they both got off at Enfield then they started arguing which led to him walking on the railway track,she followed. Them thinking coz they got las train bac no prob, but then Stansted express came wiped them both out. On BBC national news that morning which I saw here. An they were only 23.

So yes I do feel for the young people whether they're english,Thai, Vietnamese, Or even bloody Mongolian.So hav some sympathy

2 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Oh dear another strange deluded poster. This guy woz only 21 prob not old or wise enough like us to act sensibly. He ended his life coz of an argument with his gf. An u know how I feel bout this? Coz 9 yrs ago when I just moved to Pattaya I got a phone call from UK. It woz one of my best friends mum. He got on a train from London Liverpool st  to go home with his gf, they both got off at Enfield then they started arguing which led to him walking on the railway track,she followed. Them thinking coz they got las train bac no prob, but then Stansted express came wiped them both out. On BBC national news that morning which I saw here. An they were only 23.

So yes I do feel for the young people whether they're english,Thai, Vietnamese, Or even bloody Mongolian.So hav some sympathy

Why should I have sympathy for idiots ?

1 hour ago, Sooo Upto Me said:
23 hours ago, cnmltd said:

Yes, n pleez wud u lern how 2 spel

Nothing wrong with my spelling pal, it woz intended. Obviously ur not from London.

Never mind ur catch on one day.

Hmmmmm, no not from London. Doncaster.

But I know a few people from London. Not one of them speak or write anything like you.

But then they are educated adults. How old are you? Still at school?

1 hour ago, berybert said:

Why should I have sympathy for idiots ?

How do u know he's a idiot? Coz he jumps in a river, he could hav mental issues. Do u know the guy? NO

So stop sitting in font of ur keypad writing nonsense.

Hav some respect.

57 minutes ago, cnmltd said:

Hmmmmm, no not from London. Doncaster.

But I know a few people from London. Not one of them speak or write anything like you.

But then they are educated adults. How old are you? Still at school?

Doncaster say no more haha.

Haha 48 actually an educated which is a word that is prob not regonised up north. ???

3 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

How do u know he's a idiot? Coz he jumps in a river, he could hav mental issues. Do u know the guy? NO

So stop sitting in font of ur keypad writing nonsense.

Hav some respect.

He has no issues now. But I am sure he would be pleased to know that you are making excuses for him killing himself.

Did you know him ? Or is it ok for you to make people believe he had mental issues ?

47 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Haha 48 actually an educated which is a word that is prob not regonised up north.

Hmm. Whats an educated? Prob? No, we don't recognise that up north too.

Ahhh ok, my 5 year old son just translated.

I am 58, lived in 4 different countries and speak 4 languages fluently.

I run my own successful engineering company and have done for 35 years.

But I bow to your superior London education.

12 hours ago, neeray said:

Such a nonsense post. 

Excuse me while I just take a moment to be serious

6 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Haha 48 actually an educated which is a word that is prob not regonised up north. ???

Nowt wrong with Donny mate

Our colliery had the St Ledger week off,  in September made up of substitute holidays already worked

Normal weekend rates sat / sun double / triple time one at each end , weekends that is

Then the week monday / tuesday double time wed / thurs / fri triple time plus no shit head making any dust

A nice pay day the following week

Edited by oldlakey

18 hours ago, cnmltd said:

Good well done, ur learning fast.

On 5/21/2017 at 0:51 PM, Sooo Upto Me said:
On 5/20/2017 at 6:11 PM, cnmltd said:

Good well done, ur learning fast.

Shame they couldn't teach you to spell though.