negative old men

bapoboy

Hello, thaivisa.com is a good website where you can get a lot of answers, such as a visa and or where they sell milk where you get your 25 satanng back.

But this site also attracts very many losers, yes those losers who have so little to do about the days they spread cancer, never something positive, just 
complain if your life is so bad in Thailand and everything is so bad there, Why do you live there / come on holiday?

I am members on more pages for expats, south korea, indonesia, japan etc etc, it looks like no matter where an old gray man lives abroad or in his own country he will complain.

Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it will take their breath away...... 

Well, you are the one that's complaining! So, what does this make you? I will give you the answer.

It makes you the person that you complain about. Your post has absolutely no value to this form.

I hope one of our mods will close this fast, because you are a troll!

13 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

Well, you are the one that's complaining! So, what does this make you? I will give you the answer.

It makes you the person that you complain about. Your post has absolutely no value to this form.

I hope one of our mods will close this fast, because you are a troll!

Calm down...calm down You seem very serious.

hahahahaha, what a laugh this is, you must be a pretty lonely  man yourself to be on so many expat sites all the time and then have to complain about them all. To top it off you like TV because its help you buy cheap milk, wow, you must be a really lacking companionship and be bored sh*tless to sit on your computer all day chasing cheap milk and whinging about everyone else, maybe you should get out more and try to find people that can understand you and love their milk like you do, you could spoon feed each other:saai:

Archived