Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I'm not a liberal.  Far from it.  Labeling people like this is what's getting the conservatives into trouble.  Amazing all we get from Trump supports is "you lost". :cheesy:

P.S. please quote people properly.  I never brought up the electoral vote.  Just gave you a list of promises Trump has broken.  Which you didn't read because it doesn't fit your narrative.

That's a bit rich considering all the Lib Dems do is label people. They ran (and LOST) and election around it.

Trump has not even been in office 1 year yet, with the amount of Dem obstructionism it is a miracle has gotten anything done. Just because something has not been done yet, does not make it a broken promise. He has accomplished a lot of things already, why not list those instead?

Edited by 348GTS

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 348GTS said:

That's a bit rich considering all the Lib Dems do is label people. They ran (and LOST) and election around it.

Trump has not even been in office 1 year yet, with the amount of Dem obstructionism it is a miracle has gotten anything done. Just because something has not been done yet due, does not make it a broken promise. He has accomplished a lot of things already, why not list those instead?

Agree that labels are a big problem and create a divide.  Again...why bring up the elections?  That's ancient history.

Trump is getting as much obstruction as Obama did.  Same same.  Blame your party for that one.  The political system is broken in the US. 

Please, give us a list of things he's accomplished.  As said above, rolling back protection of the environment isn't an accomplishment.

3 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I'm not a liberal.  Far from it.  Labeling people like this is what's getting the conservatives into trouble.  Amazing all we get from Trump supports is "you lost". :cheesy:

P.S. please quote people properly.  I never brought up the electoral vote.  Just gave you a list of promises Trump has broken.  Which you didn't read because it doesn't fit your narrative.

You quoted my reply to the post about the electoral vote, out of context. 

I'm not a trump supporter, not even a Yank. 

You did lose, so my question is why do you always bring up the electoral vote as if it means anything?

God, grant you the serenity to accept the things that are the law, and make you spend everyday on an internet forum trying to find others who refuse to accpet that Trump won fair and square.

:cheesy:

Just now, MrPatrickThai said:

You quoted my reply to the post about the electoral vote, out of context. 

I'm not a trump supporter, not even a Yank. 

You did lose, so my question is why do you always bring up the electoral vote as if it means anything?

God, grant you the serenity to accept the things that are the law, and make you spend everyday on an internet forum trying to find others who refuse to accpet that Trump won fair and square.

:cheesy:

Again, all ya got is "Trump won!".  That's not much to go on. :cheesy:

Must be sad times for Trump supporters.  Especially as the numbers dwindle.  You're in the minority....hang in there though!  MAGA! :cheesy:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-poll-low-latest-approval-rating-americans-happy-president-us-a8028456.html

Trump's approval rating hits new low with just 33% of Americans happy with his presidency

Public's view of the commander-in-chief has steadily declined in recent months

Just now, craigt3365 said:

Again, all ya got is "Trump won!".  That's not much to go on. :cheesy:

Must be sad times for Trump supporters.  Especially as the numbers dwindle.  You're in the minority....hang in there though!  MAGA! :cheesy:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-poll-low-latest-approval-rating-americans-happy-president-us-a8028456.html

Are you blind? or forgetful? I say  in the above, I'm not a trump supporter. I've told you this at least twice before. 

8 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

Trump has not even been in office 1 year yet, with the amount of Dem obstructionism it is a miracle has gotten anything done. Just because something has not been done yet, does not make it a broken promise. He has accomplished a lot of things already, why not list those instead?

"President Donald Trump made an appearance on Larry O’Connor’s radio show where he lamented his inability to control the many investigations into possible collusion or possible obstruction of justice: “The saddest thing is because I’m president of the United States I’m not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department, the FBI, doing the kinds of things that I would love to be doing and I’m very frustrated by it,” Trump told O'connor."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/cnn-panel-bursts-into-laughter-at-trump-frustration-over-not-being-involved-in-the-russian-collusion-investigation/

Edited by Opl

4 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Agree that labels are a big problem and create a divide.  Again...why bring up the elections?  That's ancient history.

Trump is getting as much obstruction as Obama did.  Same same.  Blame your party for that one.  The political system is broken in the US. 

Please, give us a list of things he's accomplished.  As said above, rolling back protection of the environment isn't an accomplishment.

Unfortunately the election is not "ancient history" because the loony left still can't accept the result and are still harping on about the Russia farce and keep trying to impeach Trump who has done nothing wrong or illegal (yet, that we know of). This is all a direct result of losing the election primarily, and losing it to a man they don't personally like secondly. With regards to his accomplishments, I am not going to make a list for you, but I would suggest not getting your news from CNN or ABC or the BBC because they don't like reporting on such facts. Unemployment down, stock market is up, businesses investing in the US, illegal immigration down, ISIS losing ground, I could go on.

4 hours ago, chezy86 said:

I think he will go on to be the greatest president the US have elected. Sure he’s making some mistakes but the results speak for themselves, lowest unemployment for decades, stock market booming, gdp increases on a monthly basis. Calling out the biased fake news outlets “priceless” about time.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Fake news outlets?  Do you mean the Whitehouse, the place that gave us "the largest inauguration crowds in history", "the largest electoral college victory ever", "We're the highest developed nation taxed in the world", "millions of illegal immigrants voted for Hillary Clinton", etc, etc, etc.

Or do you mean those news outlets that don't heap endless praise on Trump, so he calls them fake news  Do you believe Trump's fake definition of fake news?

2 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

Unfortunately the election is not "ancient history" because the loony left still can't accept the result and are still harping on about the Russia farce and keep trying to impeach Trump who has done nothing wrong or illegal (yet, that we know of). This is all a direct result of losing the election primarily, and losing it to a man they don't personally like secondly. With regards to his accomplishments, I am not going to make a list for you, but I would suggest not getting your news from CNN or ABC or the BBC because they don't like reporting on such facts. Unemployment down, stock market is up, businesses investing in the US, illegal immigration down, ISIS losing ground, I could go on.

He is blind-folded. Really, you are wasting your time trying to have a  rational conversation/debate.

4 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

What on earth makes you think I hang out with bar-girls? I've a good mind to report you for flaming.

The ironic thing is that you were looking to buy a house in Pattaya :cheesy:

Please do.  Report button is in the upper right.  And no, I'm not looking to buy a house in Pattaya.  You must have me mixed up with someone else.

6 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

Sad times when people call the investigations a farce.  It's not about who won or lost.  It's about interference and potential collusion with a hostile foreign power.  Much of which has already been proven.  Amazing you don't understand this. Or just don't want to accept it.

Please don't go on....LOL

4 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Please do.  Report button is in the upper right.  And no, I'm not looking to buy a house in Pattaya.  You must have me mixed up with someone else.

I said you WERE looking to buy a house or condo on Pattaya, maybe you've already bought one?

Rather ironic a retired Pattaya dweller accusing an upright hard-working citizen of associating with prostitutes. Oh, it's the beach you're there for is it?

1 minute ago, craigt3365 said:

Sad times when people call the investigations a farce.  It's not about who won or lost.  It's about interference and potential collusion with a hostile foreign power.  Much of which has already been proven.  Amazing you don't understand this. Or just don't want to accept it.

Please don't go on....LOL

Holy expletives Batman.... I think MrPatrickThai was right about you, way to go to prove him right. The only "collusion with a hostile foreign power" that has been proven so far, and is continuing to be proven, is that of the Democratic Party and the Clinton campaign. Or have you not been following the news?? Seriously, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is turning this discussion into a train wreck, there is no point to continue engaging you.

10 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

He is blind-folded. Really, you are wasting your time trying to have a  rational conversation/debate.

Funny. I've yet to have a rational debate with one of the man-child fanboys. Kind of hard as all they go on about is the "liberal agenda" this and the "liberal agenda" that.

2 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

Holy expletives Batman.... I think MrPatrickThai was right about you, way to go to prove him right. The only "collusion with a hostile foreign power" that has been proven so far, and is continuing to be proven, is that of the Democratic Party and the Clinton campaign. Or have you not been following the news?? Seriously, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is turning this discussion into a train wreck, there is no point to continue engaging you.

I told you, and his next trick is to contact a moderator and get the posts that he doesn't like removed..... any time soon no doubt. Never write him a personal message as he reports that as stalking.

3 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

When you say following the news do you actually mean news, or do you mean "news" (semi-literate right-wing BS sites)?

2 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

I told you, and his next trick is to contact a moderator and get the posts that he doesn't like removed..... any time soon no doubt. Never write him a personal message as he reports that as stalking.

Why on earth would you send a poster you have never and will never meet a PM? You know that makes you a bit creepy just like the man-child you support, right?

18 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

The majority of voters that voted against Trump accept that he won the electoral college vote in an election flawed by Russian interference and a very public FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton and a secret FBI investigation of Trump campaign collusion with Russia.  People who care about democracy (apparently not Trump and his supporters) want Russian attempts to influence the election through hacking and fake stories planted on social media investigated.

Until you give some significant accomplishments people have every right to be skeptical.  Until you give examples of CNN, ABC and BBC reporting false information or neglecting important stories people are right to rely on them.

Would you like a short list of the fake news (lies) that have come from Trump?

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

The majority of voters that voted against Trump accept that he won the electoral college vote in an election flawed by Russian interference and a very public FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton and a secret FBI investigation of Trump campaign collusion with Russia.  People who care about democracy (apparently not Trump and his supporters) want Russian attempts to influence the election through hacking and fake stories planted on social media investigated.

Until you give some significant accomplishments people have every right to be skeptical.  Until you give examples of CNN, ABC and BBC reporting false information or neglecting important stories people are right to rely on them.

Would you like a short list of the fake news (lies) that have come from Trump?

Stunning somebody would deny interference by Russia after so much has already been proven.  Boggles my mind.

Perhaps they are spending too much time on InfoWars or ZeroHedge? LOL

12 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

"The only "collusion with a hostile foreign power" that has been proven so far, and is continuing to be proven, is that of the Democratic Party and the Clinton campaign."

Another fine example of fake news.  Check your facts.  Intentionally posting false information is a violation of forum rules.

Just now, 348GTS said:

No, I mean news that actually happened. Just because CNN and their ilk don't report it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Funny how news that paints the corrupt Clinton campaign and the useless Democrats in a bad light is automatically labelled as "right wing BS". Typical MO of the liberals, to label and denigrate anything that opposes their agenda. Yet when it is proven that CNN lie and report fake news? Nothing. Tumbleweeds.

You man-child fanboys just keep parroting the abomination in the WH regarding the so called MSM (in my book mainstream usually means pretty sensible - apparently it's not so in your alternate universe) yet when it comes to listing what e.g. CNN has gotten wrong you come up with awfully short lists.

Pretty sad, really.

4 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

No, I mean news that actually happened. Just because CNN and their ilk don't report it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Funny how news that paints the corrupt Clinton campaign and the useless Democrats in a bad light is automatically labelled as "right wing BS". Typical MO of the liberals, to label and denigrate anything that opposes their agenda. Yet when it is proven that CNN lie and report fake news? Nothing. Tumbleweeds.

Give us some examples of CNN lying or reporting fake news.  Stories formerly retracted or clarified in light of new information don't count.

Again, would you like a partial list of some of the fake news (lies) that have come from Trump?

5 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Stunning somebody would deny interference by Russia after so much has already been proven.  Boggles my mind.

Nope, they're too busy fortifying their houses since it's now clear the Antifa supersoldiers are coming!

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Who is denying interference? People are denying colluision. Try to keep up. And please go and inform yourself about what's coming out regarding the financing of the fake Trump dossier that was paid for by the Democrats to the Russians and then leaked to the press. And that was used as a basis for the FBI investigation and subsequent Mueller farce. I am not engaging you anymore, seriously, there is no point. It is like trying to convince religious zealot that there is no God. Go and do your research and then come back. Ignorance is no excuse.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Give us some examples of CNN lying or reporting fake news.  Stories formerly retracted or clarified in light of new information don't count.

Again, would you like a partial list of some of the fake news (lies) that have come from Trump?

You will never get a reply from one of the zealots to that post, but I guess you knew that already.:wink: