Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, amvet said:

His first name is Donald and his last name is Trump.  That much in the dossier is true.  The rest is Fake News.  If you have a source to contradict me please post it.  

How about a link to support your post.

Edited by Meljames

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/24/2017 at 12:19 AM, Gulfsailor said:

The pee pee tape must be real. This is too obvious. Trump refuses to sign the sanctions on Russia imposed by congress, while at the same time he bans the guy who was key in penning the Magnitsky Act, to enter the US. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/922453572167655424

Unless you can produce some documentation I don't think the tape is real.  Fake news and certainly not grounds for impeachment. 

Edited by amvet

43 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Fake?

" Officials have said that the FBI has confirmed some of the information in the dossier. Other details, including the most sensational accusations, have not been verified and may never be."   https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.e540f73dab85 

Some is verified as true, some has not been verified but not proven false.  So this is not "fake news", unlike many of Trump's claims.

39 minutes ago, amvet said:

His first name is Donald and his last name is Trump.  That much in the dossier is true.  The rest is Fake News.  If you have a source to contradict me please post it.  

Re-read my post.  Go the the source I provided a link to.  The full 32 page dossier has not been made public, it is being closely held by the FBI.  Reliable sources state that some of the has been confirmed and none of it has been proven wrong.

It seems you have a very self-serving definition of "fake news".  What is it?  I can't contradict your claim the dossier is fake news unless you tell me what your definition of fake news is.

Does "largest inauguration crowd in history" and "millions of illegal immigrants voted for Hillary" qualify as fake news to you?  These claims have not been proven, and the first one has been very thoroughly disproven, but never withdrawn by the Trump administration.  I consider these and many other things said by Trump to be fake news.  Do you?

I don't expect an answer to the question from you.  For you and Trump, fake news is anything Trump doesn't like, no matter how factual it is. 

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Re-read my post.  Go the the source I provided a link to.  The full 32 page dossier has not been made public, it is being closely held by the FBI.  Reliable sources state that some of the has been confirmed and none of it has been proven wrong.

It seems you have a very self-serving definition of "fake news".  What is it?  I can't contradict your claim the dossier is fake news unless you tell me what your definition of fake news is.

Does "largest inauguration crowd in history" and "millions of illegal immigrants voted for Hillary" qualify as fake news to you?  These claims have not been proven, and the first one has been very thoroughly disproven, but never withdrawn by the Trump administration.  I consider these and many other things said by Trump to be fake news.  Do you?

I don't expect an answer to the question from you.  For you and Trump, fake news is anything Trump doesn't like, no matter how factual it is. 

No doubt we are to be treated to the 'raw brilliance' of the "taking a knee" thread all over again.

27 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Fake is shorthand for Factual. So in the future just replace the word Fake with Factual in all WH communiques and all makes perfect sense. 

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

Adolescent name calling was a key part of Trump's presidential campaign.  Remember Crooked Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, etc.?

Also, this is the man who suggested Ted Cruz's father had something to do with the Kennedy assassination, who said he had the largest inauguration crowd in history when any one with eyes could see it wasn't true, who claimed there were millions of illegal votes for Clinton.

BTW:  He definitely brought the title "Pussy Grabber" down on himself.  And it's more catchy than "Dean of Fake U.".

What concept can't you understand. What awakening must bring you the light. It doesn't matter others and you hate Trump. All these slurs shallow, inarticulate, and divisive insinuations and name calling doesn't get a US President Impeached. The whole process is nuanced with corruption, favoritism, vote pandering, setting virtual class boundaries, and about, my career, my family, my kids education, my retiremen, my self-righteous ideals, or about me. Though, all and all, a decent form of governance. There is good. We will survive Trump. Though, if I were Fat Boy Rocket Man, I might lay low until the next President. 

Calling something Fake News when it is not Fake will earn warnings and suspensions.  

Fake news is news that is made up.  Because you do not agree with something does not make it fake.   News and sources may be incorrect, but that doesn't make it fake.  

28 minutes ago, Kim1950 said:

What concept can't you understand. What awakening must bring you the light. It doesn't matter others and you hate Trump. All these slurs shallow, inarticulate, and divisive insinuations and name calling doesn't get a US President Impeached. The whole process is nuanced with corruption, favoritism, vote pandering, setting virtual class boundaries, and about, my career, my family, my kids education, my retiremen, my self-righteous ideals, or about me. Though, all and all, a decent form of governance. There is good. We will survive Trump. Though, if I were Fat Boy Rocket Man, I might lay low until the next President. 

Is there a point to this word dump?

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

Fake?

" Officials have said that the FBI has confirmed some of the information in the dossier. Other details, including the most sensational accusations, have not been verified and may never be."   https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.e540f73dab85 

Some is verified as true, some has not been verified but not proven false.  So this is not "fake news", unlike many of Trump's claims.

You misunderstood. Trump says it´s a fake dossier. If it was fake why pay money for it.

2 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

You misunderstood. Trump says it´s a fake dossier. If it was fake why pay money for it.

He didn't pay for the dossier the DNC and Cinton Campaign payed for the dossier. The DNC Chair has declared that the electoral college is not written into the constitution. The DOJ days the IRS they are sorry they used tax status to discriminate against conservative. I am sorry, so sorry, Lois Lerner isn't sorry, she's retired on a full federal pension for life. That's my dump on the deniers. What will you do for cache and cash without Weinstein to greet you at the Hampton's.

21 minutes ago, Kim1950 said:

the DNC and Cinton Campaign payed for the dossier.

A wealthy Republican donor and later the DNC paid for the research.  So?  Why does it matter if one or the other paid for it?  Or if it was paid for at all, as opposed to free?  Researching you opponent is common practice in politics.

It's not too hard to see what the Republicans are up to here.  They have no intentions of making a compelling, persuasive argument. Instead, they are trying to create as much confusion as possible. It doesn’t matter whether any of it makes sense.

24 minutes ago, Kim1950 said:

... she's retired on a full federal pension for life.

So?  What does that have to do with Trump and his potential impeachment?  Btw, an employment contract whether you like it or not has to be respected, unless you don't respect the law.

Where are those tax returns?

35 minutes ago, Kim1950 said:

He didn't pay for the dossier the DNC and Cinton Campaign payed for the dossier. The DNC Chair has declared that the electoral college is not written into the constitution. The DOJ days the IRS they are sorry they used tax status to discriminate against conservative. I am sorry, so sorry, Lois Lerner isn't sorry, she's retired on a full federal pension for life. That's my dump on the deniers. What will you do for cache and cash without Weinstein to greet you at the Hampton's.

Were did you read that I said he did?  Trump says "fake news" Why would DNC pay for fake news? 

7 hours ago, heybruce said:

If there was any truth to the Steele report that the DNC bought it would have been published and perhaps led to the impeachment of Trump.  It was not published because it was lies and can be litigated as libel and slander. 

3 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

Were did you read that I said he did?  Trump says "fake news" Why would DNC pay for fake news? 

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier ...Washington Post

I don't see how it would lead to Trump's impeachment since no one can publish any of it.  If any of it were true I imagine it would be published by NYT and perhaps lead to Trumps impeachment. 

Edited by amvet

1 hour ago, amvet said:

If there was any truth to the Steele report that the DNC bought it would have been published and perhaps led to the impeachment of Trump.  It was not published because it was lies and can be litigated as libel and slander. 

Things that aren't true don't get published.  Pretty much destroys  your fake news claims.

Edited by Meljames

37 minutes ago, amvet said:

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier ...Washington Post

I don't see how it would lead to Trump's impeachment since no one can publish any of it.  If any of it were true I imagine it would be published by NYT and perhaps lead to Trumps impeachment. 

Are you actually using WAPO as a source of real information??? I thought you man-child supporters regarded it as "fake news" - or is that only when it suits you agenda?

33 minutes ago, Becker said:

Are you actually using WAPO as a source of real information??? I thought you man-child supporters regarded it as "fake news" - or is that only when it suits you agenda?

Shouldn't stereotype.  I think Trump is a moron.  Even a moron was better than the other choice. 

56 minutes ago, Meljames said:

Things that aren't true don't get published.  Pretty much destroys  your fake news claims.

A lot of excerpts from the DNC financed Steele dossier appeared in facebook.  But that's old news and a different topic.  It is my contention that the DNC tried to start something with Russian connections and it got transferred to Trump now in an attempt to impeach him.  The whole impeachment thing is just sour grapes about losing an election instead of being good Americans and organizing the Democratic party so it will have a chance next time with a decent candidate instead of these 3rd world attempts at a coup/impeachment.

5 hours ago, Kim1950 said:

He didn't pay for the dossier the DNC and Cinton Campaign payed for the dossier. 

At least one Republican also paid for the dossier - even before the Dems got around to it.  There is no law against paying for something that may be useful in a political campaign.  The bigger issue is law-breaking and possible treason by Republican dirty tricksters, ....which Mueller and his team are looking into.  

2 hours ago, amvet said:

It's so easy to tell what spooks Trump the most:   Just look at what he bleats loudest about.  

The dossier exists.  It's published.  The items that have been investigated have proven to be true.  The items that haven't yet been investigated have not been proven false. In other words, nothing in the dossier has been proven to be false.

Trump is royally spooked by the dossier and so he should be.  There's a whole lot more than the dossier which will prove Trump and his filthy band of criminals will be found guilty of breaking laws, ....and possibly including treason, for some. 

4 hours ago, amvet said:

4 hours ago, Meljames said:

The dossier has not been published because it has not been released.  Parts of it have been leaked, but the complete dossier has not. 

Something does not have to be true to be published, Trump's claim of the largest inauguration crowds in history were widely published though clearly not true.

The dossier was put together and held by the company Fusion GPS while under contract to an un-named Republican candidate, then the DNC, then the FBI.  It's contents are now part of Mueller's investigation.  Parts that can be legally released will be released once the investigation is finished.

Edited by heybruce

2 hours ago, Meljames said:

If that's all it is  Mueller won't find any evidence to prove otherwise and the whole thing will end with DNC having egg on their face.

The special counsel is not limiting his inquiry to the Russia investigation that Congress has been pursuing; rather, Mueller intends to scorch the earth as necessary to make a case — any case — on Manafort, for purposes of squeezing him to become a cooperating witness against others, potentially including the president. 

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450363/robert-mueller-paul-manafort-special-prosecutor-plays-hardball

Nothing to do with truth or facts or evidence.  It's another coup attempt like the one thread we have running about JFK.  Mueller is the replacement for the lone shooter and the rifle is his law books.  If Trump was worried he already would have fired him.  Precedent there. 

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

The dossier has not been published because it has not been released.  Parts of it have been leaked, but the complete dossier has not. 

Something does not have to be true to be published, Trump's claim of the largest inauguration crowds in history were widely published though clearly not true.

The dossier was put together held by the company Fusion GPS while under contract to an un-named Republican candidate, then the DNC, then the FBI.  It's contents are now part of Mueller's investigation.  Parts that can be legally released will be released once the investigation is finished.

Since we are all just guessing with absolutely nothing to base the guesses on I'll bet "The parts that will be released will be innocuous and much like name rank and serial number.  Nothing there that would worry Trump about impeachment."  Not because I like Trump but because people who pay for malicious gossip like this should have their comeuppance.