Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delusional potus. Stay tuned!

"Three sources familiar with the President's recent conversations about the investigation said Trump has become convinced that he will receive a letter of exoneration, which would be unusual. One source worried Trump would have a "meltdown" if that doesn't happen.

"He'll try and fire Mueller and then be impeached," this person predicted. "

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/trump-russia-investigation/index.html

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Ran as a populist. Rules as a plutocrat. So many trump voters got totally suckered. Entirely predictable to anyone paying attention.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/12/18/daily-202-trump-risks-losing-what-s-left-of-his-populist-street-cred-with-gop-tax-bill/5a372f2630fb0469e883fc37/?utm_term=.ed8cd2f566d7

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Delusional potus. Stay tuned!

"Three sources familiar with the President's recent conversations about the investigation said Trump has become convinced that he will receive a letter of exoneration, which would be unusual. One source worried Trump would have a "meltdown" if that doesn't happen.

"He'll try and fire Mueller and then be impeached," this person predicted. "

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/trump-russia-investigation/index.html

"Three sources" (unnamed of course!!)

"this person" (once again, unnamed!!)

Sounds like something "a person" heard in the pub from "three sources", possibly from a "foreign government agent".

Edited by F4UCorsair

This will upset quite a few.  Trump actually admitting Russia meddles in domestic affairs of other countries! LOL

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/trump-national-security-strategy/index.html

"Today, actors such as Russia are using information tools in an attempt to undermine the legitimacy of democracies. Adversaries target media, political processes, financial networks, and personal data," the document reads. "The American public and private sectors must recognize this and work together to defend our way of life."

5 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

This will upset quite a few.  Trump actually admitting Russia meddles in domestic affairs of other countries! LOL

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/trump-national-security-strategy/index.html

Just as the US "meddles in domestic affairs of other countries".

Nothing new there.   It's called 'spying', and is done openly through embassies.  Hell, the US has even been known to start a war or two in other countries, for no apparent reason, or reason other than stated, and meddling doesn't get any bigger than that.

4 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Just as the US "meddles in domestic affairs of other countries".

Nothing new there.   It's called 'spying', and is done openly through embassies.  Hell, the US has even been known to start a war or two in other countries, for no apparent reason, or reason other than stated, and meddling doesn't get any bigger than that.

And if the US illegally interferes in the affairs of another country and a citizen of that country aids and abets the us, that can be called treason.

And if Russia illegally interferes in the affairs of the us and a us citizen aids and abets Russia, that too can be called treason.

In other words, it's not about Russian illegal activity it's about whether or not US citizens aided and abetted Russia.

11 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

And if the US illegally interferes in the affairs of another country and a citizen of that country aids and abets the us, that can be called treason.

And if Russia illegally interferes in the affairs of the us and a us citizen aids and abets Russia, that too can be called treason.

In other words, it's not about Russian illegal activity it's about whether or not US citizens aided and abetted Russia.

You mean like how Facebook sold them the ad space?

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

Yes, if Facebook knowingly abetted Russia in illegal acts, yes. Was the selling of ad space to groups funded by Russia illegal?

What if they are just indifferent as to where their revenues come from? They're just a platform after all, says them.

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

What if they are just indifferent as to where their revenues come from? They're just a platform after all, says them.

Interesting you should ask that.According to the law, if Facebook knew, or should have known, that the payments were illegal, then they are legally and criminally responsible. By the way, this would also apply to Trump and his dealings with various shady foreign entities.There was quite a detailed article about the Trump's participation in an obviously dubious project in the former Soviet Union.

14 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Interesting you should ask that.According to the law, if Facebook knew, or should have known, that the payments were illegal, then they are legally and criminally responsible. By the way, this would also apply to Trump and his dealings with various shady foreign entities.There was quite a detailed article about the Trump's participation in an obviously dubious project in the former Soviet Union.

I have no doubt that there is a dubious aspect to all of Trump's projects in whichever locale.

24 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I should have provided a link to that article:

Trump’s Business of Corruption

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/trumps-business-of-corruption

7 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

You mean like how Facebook sold them the ad space?

What did the ads say?

If British people on this forum said negative things about one of the campaigners, wouldn't this be meddling in US affairs, as it could influence the way some US citizens vote.

1 minute ago, MrPatrickThai said:

What did the ads say?

If British people on this forum said negative things about one of the campaigners, wouldn't this be meddling in US affairs, as it could influence the way some US citizens vote.

If you don't know the difference then there is no hope for you. At the start, collusion was bad, it was treason, now with Trump supporters, collusion is normal, and it's not so bad, and the US interfere with elections, so what's wrong with the Russians doing it. And here we are now saying, 'well if a Brit makes a negative post isn't that meddling in US affairs' - which is frankly beyond pathetic. Trump is the worst person imaginable to be POTUS and he has so many bad things about his personality I am tired of mentioning them all. BUT the one brilliant thing I wish I could learn from him is how he can make you (30-40 million of you)  all eat s**t sandwiches and you all say how yummy scrummy lovely they all taste. Despite it being an utter tragedy for the USA and the world it has been the most amazing freak show I have ever seen.

5 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

If you don't know the difference then there is no hope for you. At the start, collusion was bad, it was treason, now with Trump supporters, collusion is normal, and it's not so bad, and the US interfere with elections, so what's wrong with the Russians doing it. And here we are now saying, 'well if a Brit makes a negative post isn't that meddling in US affairs' - which is frankly beyond pathetic. Trump is the worst person imaginable to be POTUS and he has so many bad things about his personality I am tired of mentioning them all. BUT the one brilliant thing I wish I could learn from him is how he can make you (30-40 million of you)  all eat s**t sandwiches and you all say how yummy scrummy lovely they all taste. Despite it being an utter tragedy for the USA and the world it has been the most amazing freak show I have ever seen.

Well said, worth repeating. Plus I would add the stench of corruption emanating from Trump's prior dealings with organised crime and dictators, yet voted in as President of the USA - weird...

9 hours ago, simple1 said:

Well said, worth repeating. Plus I would add the stench of corruption emanating from Trump's prior dealings with organised crime and dictators, yet voted in as President of the USA - weird...

Yeah, sort of jumping the gun. These things are expected to happen after being elected...

10 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

What did the ads say?

I don't know. I avoid Facebook other than sending a message to my kids sometimes. That, and ever since there was an internet I've trained my eyes to not even see ads. It's nuisance space on the screen.

Edited by lannarebirth

The Trump administration summarised in 1 minute interview by the recently appointed US ambassador to the Netherlands. 

Reporter ask about where no-go zones are in Netherlands  as stated by ambassador  in 2015.

Ambassador denies making comment,  calls it fake news.

Reporter says there is a video of comments  ( video played on tv at this time during report, not to ambassador). Reporter ask why he called it fake news.

Ambassador denies using term fake news.

Reporter is speechless that the US ambassador has lied to him twice in less the one minute.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/12/new-us-ambassador-calls-his-no-go-areas-in-the-netherlands-claim-fake-news/

TH 

Edited by thaihome

7 hours ago, thaihome said:

The Trump administration summarised in 1 minute interview by the recently appointed US ambassador to the Netherlands. 

Reporter ask about where no-go zones are in Netherlands  as stated by ambassador  in 2015.

Ambassador denies making comment,  calls it fake news.

Reporter says there is a video of comments  ( video played on tv at this time during report, not to ambassador). Reporter ask why he called it fake news.

Ambassador denies using term fake news.

Reporter is speechless that the US ambassador has lied to him twice in less the one minute.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/12/new-us-ambassador-calls-his-no-go-areas-in-the-netherlands-claim-fake-news/

TH 

Totally shocking. The most undiplomatic Diplomat ever.

DONALD TRUMP’S COMPANIES DESTROYED EMAILS IN DEFIANCE OF COURT ORDERS

Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/11/11/donald-trump-companies-destroyed-emails-documents-515120.html

18 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

DONALD TRUMP’S COMPANIES DESTROYED EMAILS IN DEFIANCE OF COURT ORDERS

Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/11/11/donald-trump-companies-destroyed-emails-documents-515120.html

This just proves that The Deep State has been after future president Trump for four decades and he has been smart enough to thwart them from the outset.

Heil Trump!