Internet Banking Problems / Various

I note that apart from myself ( Nat West U.K. ) several members are enquiring about access problems to accounts.

Does anyone know if they are anything to do with restrictions or is it just coincidence.

I,ve had my refusal of access for a week now but unfortunately i cannot get hold of the online services to make enquiries at the present time / ascertain what the possible reason is.

I do know my bank are on holiday until the 27th, so i,ll try to contact them later tomorrow to get reassurance / information on any restrictions ect.

Thank you in advance for any observations

marshbags :o

Edited by marshbags

Contacted the U.K. and was informed that someone had tried to access my acc. and due to repeated incorrect info. it was locked out for security reasons.

Be careful at all times..........................................nice to know the security works

marshbags :o

Edited by marshbags

There has been a communications problem since the Tuesday night earthquake taking out the undersea cables and just like the internet many financial transactions can not be completed. I had a credit card time out twice on Wednesday (luckily had enough cash to pay). Believe ATM and Credit Cards have probably obtained new routing by now but you may still have no or very limited access to bank web sites as they have no dedicated lines to Thailand.