Family Mart

libya 115

I just went to family mart and a pair of curtains had been erected and drawn over the cigarette display? What is going on?

I dunno. I have often seen cigarette displays covered with paper but didn't engage my brain because I don't smoke. Curtains will certainly look better and be easier than taping up paper.

Now I understand your Jokes :o:D:D

Libya; I am more than one year here; and I don't remember to see cigarettes openly dispayed. They where allways covered with a curtain (with a Text like "we sell cigarettes) ore under the desks. I think they changed the advertisement law some years ago. Nothing realy new. But now they may to have to cover the Alcohol too?

Maybe you sould go out more ovten?

Now I understand your Jokes :o:D:D

Libya; I am more than one year here; and I don't remember to see cigarettes openly dispayed. They where allways covered with a curtain (with a Text like "we sell cigarettes) ore under the desks. I think they changed the advertisement law some years ago. Nothing realy new. But now they may to have to cover the Alcohol too?

Maybe you sould go out more ovten?

I have been going to this same Family Mart for over five years, and it is the first time I have seen this 'home-made' curtain, it is unmissable, it looks crazy.

Admittedly I am not a smoker, but I honestly have never seen this in 7-11 or Family Mart in Pattaya.

I just went to Family Mart and a pair of curtains had been erected and drawn over the cigarette display? What is going on?

You tell them "its ok, I have my bicycle outside"

They then open the curtains!!!

Is that the right punchline??

Those above said curtains were hand-made and rather ill-finished, lacking a valance, and tie-backs.

I just went to Family Mart and a pair of curtains had been erected and drawn over the cigarette display? What is going on?

You tell them "its ok, I have my bicycle outside"

They then open the curtains!!!

Is that the right punchline??

Those above said curtains were hand-made and rather ill-finished, lacking a valance, and tie-backs.

No tie backs and I guess no Thai Baccy :o

DISCLAIMER..............(taken directly from 'libya 115 my best jokes 2006)