As one door closes another opens - offers pouring in for sexy ex-nurse who quit Isaan hospital

rooster59

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2017 at 9:23 AM, bkk6060 said:

Hmmm.  Not that good looking has a nose job, thin head, Spok ears, and contacts. Many more girls walking around the malls in KK and Korat much better then her.

Maybe she thinks her last name is Kardasian....

She has white skin and is skinny as a rail. That's what asian men find sexy.

Social media can make someone famous or infamous overnight.  My advice to this young woman is to tread with caution.

As easy it is to get offers, the same applies when falling into the abyss of living off your looks and being seen as nothing more.

Living off looks -----> Easy money----> Materialism------> Partying, bad influences, drugs------> Depression and low self-esteem

Nurse -------> Earning a decent living ------> Living within means --------> Self-esteem 

On 5/27/2017 at 0:09 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Oh God, not another one. Always somebody who wants to pull the girl apart.I am always suspicious about the people who do this.In every topic like this, you get the "she's not that good looking, she's  got fake tits, she's got a pointy chin i've seen better in the malls" brigade. Its a routine script.These sort of insults normally come from misogynists, who have a secret hatred for young women (the "they're all whores" types.) And then maybe they are just jealous of an attractive young girl, wanting to get out of the poorly paid, shit job she's in, and try her luck.Whats so wrong with that?Every other country has the same young girls, of which some, just catch a photographers camera's eye. Look at Pat Moss. Thirteen years of age, waiting with her family, at Gatwick Airport for an arrival. Spotted by a photographer, who told her mum "bring her to me when she is 16, here's my card" I think it was 'Storm Agency' that took her on, and the rest is history.

The 'Go back home" brigade' and the "shes not good looking" brigade, want to give it a rest, its getting F#####g boring now.

If you dont like the girls,dont peruse the pictures,  and go to another topic,it's easy, just like pressing the off button.

Hear hear.  She is not my personal "type" either but she is certainly not an unattractive lassie.   Many would say she ticks all the boxes for them but each to their own physical preferences, because that is what they are, nothing more than our own ideal shopping list of preferred female physical characteristics.  It is unfair to just launch out and describe all the things wrong with someone's appearance just because these certain aspects are "not our type."  Some guys like fat legs, skinny legs, pointy chins and big or small boobs.  It is what is in the mind behind the face that counts.  It is hard for a girl or guy to get out of the 9k to 20k a month financial bracket in this country and good on her for trying.  I hope she does not get conned into something she does not want.  Modelling offers can be like that.    

3 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Hear hear.  She is not my personal "type" either but she is certainly not an unattractive lassie.   Many would say she ticks all the boxes for them but each to their own physical preferences, because that is what they are, nothing more than our own ideal shopping list of preferred female physical characteristics.  It is unfair to just launch out and describe all the things wrong with someone's appearance just because these certain aspects are "not our type."  Some guys like fat legs, skinny legs, pointy chins and big or small boobs.  It is what is in the mind behind the face that counts.  It is hard for a girl or guy to get out of the 9k to 20k a month financial bracket in this country and good on her for trying.  I hope she does not get conned into something she does not want.  Modelling offers can be like that.    

At last, words of common sense, in a myriad of insults and misogynistic accusations and opinions.

On 5/27/2017 at 6:18 AM, thaiguzzi said:

Not really. I don't find her attractive either.

As the thread is about "sexy" and "model" jobs, the post is relevant. IMO a lot of these "Pretties" are not, er, pretty.

real beauty has nothing to do with : nose jobs,contact lenses , chin corrections, boob jobs, hair extensions,skin whitening,

Bud-jobs ,air-correction ,botox lips,botox cheeks .......no this is all artificial, and most men look down on those puppets.

These puppets are very selfish , expensive and are best in taking selfies.

Real beauties dont need all of these,they are even sexy in a old dirty dress with uncombed hair and they dont need to take selfies to show off.

Sadly not found a lot anymore. 

On 2017-5-27 at 0:23 PM, bkk6060 said:

Hmmm.  Not that good looking has a nose job, thin head, Spok ears, and contacts. Many more girls walking around the malls in KK and Korat much better then her.

Maybe she thinks her last name is Kardasian....

Kardashian??? You've gotta be bloody joking, she's nothing like a Kim Kardashian! Anorexic, nothing special and not to mention no booty at all or boobs. On the other hand I'd do Kim in an second :smile:

On 2017-5-27 at 8:58 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Standards? what makes you think that your standards are anything to go by. This girl is pretty by most peoples standards.

Most people's standards are pretty low and would do anything with a hole in it....just sayin' :smile:

2 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Kardashian??? You've gotta be bloody joking, she's nothing like a Kim Kardashian! Anorexic, nothing special and not to mention no booty at all or boobs. On the other hand I'd do Kim in an second :smile:

Different strokes, whatever floats your boat. Doing Kardashian is a scary thought, enough ass to hold my beer while she's standing.

4 minutes ago, thehelmsman said:

Different strokes, whatever floats your boat. Doing Kardashian is a scary thought, enough ass to hold my beer while she's standing.

But that soft ass is sweet as bro. Tits & ass all the way :)

Edited by bbi1

On 2017-6-6 at 1:30 PM, tonray said:

She has white skin and is skinny as a rail. That's what asian men find sexy.

That's a very generalised comment....there are quite a lot of asians who like meat on the bone, not a skinny toothpick with no boobs or ass.

Silly poster, type o is short for typing error, but i separated the word 'type' from the 'o'   It should have read 'typeo'

So your type o was a typeo or should that be typo?
I need a beer and think about this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to have a beer while typing my 1st reply.I would appreciate it if you could make your next reply as complex as possible, as i need an excuse to the fridge!

13 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Yes, it is "typo".

That was why I  wrote "How do you know what blood group she", deliberately missing out the word "is", in a feeble attempt at ironic humour.

My English teacher always said I had a fertile imagination, or was it futile?.

50 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

My teacher used to admonish with, "You're a fool to yourself and a burden to others." and not much has changed since.

6 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

My teacher used to admonish with, "You're a fool to yourself and a burden to others." and not much has changed since.

Looking on the bright side, is that what could possibly be described as a "self-made man"?

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Yes, it is "typo".

That was why I  wrote "How do you know what blood group she", deliberately missing out the word "is", in a feeble attempt at ironic humour.

Resistance is futile.